Ratings for Dr. Linda E. Schack

Dr. Schack saved my life, there is no other way to put it. If I could give her a 10 out of 5 stars I would. I am alive today because of her extensive knowledge and superb staff. Dr. Schack stays current in all the latest research when it comes to eating disorders and you will not find someone more skilled. She never gave up on me when the rest of the world said it was too late she has to die. No matter what form of eating disorder one has, no matter how severe, or how sneaky, it will never be a match for Dr. Schack and her team. I am now in the best shape of my life both mentally and physically. After being in and out of treatment centers for 8 years without much success, it was Dr. Schack who gave me my life back and recovery. Whether you are on your death bed literally or just need a strong support team to guide you, there is not one person or treatment center I would put before Dr. Schack.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. Schack is a great doctor who really understands eating disorders. She helped me recover from anorexia by frequent visits, recommending an amazing clinical psychologist, and nutritiionest. Dr. Schack does not sugar coat, which may upset people who are still deeply rooted in their eating disorder. She tells it like it is, and though I struggled with that in the beginning, I know now that she saved my life. Without going to her, I do not think I would be recovered today.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Dr. Linda E. Schack's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)