Ratings for Dr. Mridula Kedia

Dr. Kedia has been my son's doctor since he was born (11 years ago). She's very attentive and listens to my concerns about my son since he has health issues. The wait time is crazy even if you have an appointment. I drive too far to have to wait more than an hour just to sit and wait in the room for another 30 mins and be seen for all of 5 minutes. NOT COOL!!!! She's had the same staff since I started going, but she needs new/FRIENDLY staff that knows their job and acts with a sense of URGENCY!!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

She is very loud and has a THICK indian accent. My mom likes her because she gives prescriptions out like candy (for any little thing) but I personally am very annoyed by her and her working style. She rarely listens to what I COMPLETELY have to say..she loudly interrupts me and veryyy often, assumes! I have a problem I'm working on her with for about 5 months now and have YET to have ANY relief. I do NOT recommend her. And if she's not bad for you..I'm sure her personality-less receptionists will do the job!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Waited an an hour and 20 minutes before being seen by the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Mridula Kedia's Credentials

• Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India (Grad. 1979)

Banner Health