Ratings for Dr. Jo-Anne Hammond

I lovvvvved Dr. Hammond! She was so informative and friendly. Took care of me when I had post partum preeclampsia. Every time I go into the clinic she never hesitates to check in on my little guy and is always interested in how he's doing. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Been my doctor for 30 years, she is amazing! She always does whatever she has to to give you the care you need.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I have been very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Hammond. At my first visit she took a lot of time to just sit and talk with me. She wasn't rushed and she was very patient and very informative. She put me first. I went in the following day for a very uncomfortable medical procedure and she did her best at making me at ease with it. She explained step by step what she was doing and why she was doing it. After the procedure she had me stay for a while longer and acknowledged my concern and anxiety. While waiting there she continued to chat with me with small talk and medical talk concerning me. I am very glad that when I was referred it was she who I was referred to. An extremely thorough, caring, down to earth and supportive doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Hammond delivered my son in 2011 with her resident, Dr Fitzpatrick; they were both fantastic!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have recently had dealings with Dr Jo-ann Hammond and I have found her to be controlling and can be condescending. I think her ego gets the best of her and she really doesn't listen to others. I worry when a person thinks they know everything .

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

One of the most on point drs I have ever encountered. Very sad she will no longer be my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Hammond is by far one of the best physicians I have ever had. Mind you I have only had one physician and she birthed me, but I am a nursing student and I have seen some interesting physicians throughout my rotations. I have only met one physician that I would trust to be taking care of me. I wish Dr. Hammond the best in the future as she is moving on a new path in her medical career. Any person who is referred to her is truly blessed, she is an amazing physician.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Hammond just helped me deliver another baby for our family. It's been five years since she delivered my first child, but she is as trustable, responsible, experienced and quick in action, just as before! I am very satisfied with her work, and really appreciate her kindness and considerations during the whole pregnancy!

Submitted March 9, 2017

What a wonderful family health care team! I really enjoy that there are residents working at the practice because you really get an in-depth knowledge of what's going on and why they do things. She has been my family Dr for over 25years and delivered both my kids. She has always been patient, supportive, funny, kind and informative! Highly recommend her to anyone expecting!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Hammond delivered my 3 children. She was perfect for me. With my 1st child, I really wanted to have no medications. She completely supported my wishes and encouraged me throughout. She is so down to earth, she doesn't speak medical jargon to confuse you. In labour she gave me very clear short instructions that assisted me with pain management and a quick uncomplicated birth. Her knowledge base and experience is exceeding. I was lucky to have 3 unmedicated, uncomplicated births. She was present all 3 times with very short notice. 3 experiences that note the 3 best days of my life. Dr Hammond was a huge part of that.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016