Ratings for Dr. Matthew G. Kesler

Dr. Kesler has been my kids' pediatrician since birth (they are now 6yo and 3yo). While his views are much more mainstream than my own (pro-vax, pro-intervention) I have always found him to be respectful of my views and willing to listen to what I have to say. What I appreciate most about him is his willingness to learn something - when I pointed out to him that the handout being distributed at the 1yr well-baby check contained erroneous information about carseat safety and provided him with supporting documents from the AMA, he started giving the parents of his patients more accurate information. That's the kind of thing I REALLY appreciate in a doctor. My kids both adore Dr. Kesler and he seems to genuinely like children and like helping them. Over the past few years, I have come to trust him deeply - and as protective as I am of my children, that is saying a LOT. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Kesler to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Matthew G. Kesler's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet