Ratings for Dr. Margaret Krol

Worst doctor that I have ever seen. So happy that I found new doctor. Please if you care about your health go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I am very unhappy with her services... All she does es refer people to other doctors or specialists.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

This woman has no business being in the medical field, smug, abrupt, dismissive and of no help whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Every time I ask for anything that isn't a routine check-up, she tries to talk me out of it by trying to convince me it's not worth it. I have a really bad immune system so I basically have to stay stubborn until she agrees to help me.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I have been going to Dr Krol for a little over 25 years. I've never experienced any of the complaints that I've been reading. She's always been a very straight forward doctor (which I appreciate) and given me any time that I've required. She's been fantastic with my children, in fact they think she's great. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I used to work for this doctor and she was horrible. I remember she hired me on for a short period of time when I finished my placement there from Everest College. She uses you for free labor then hires you on then fires you for no reason. She was ridiculously disorganized as she had patient files everywhere and blamed us when they went missing. She did nothing really and picked fights with people including her husband all the time. She was lazy and treated you like a slave. She was more focused on the immigration medicals than on her own patients. When the patients would go to a walkin she would unregister and re-register them back again to avoid paying fees. She paid the front desk girl more than me when she did nothing but steal from her. She only hired her on because she looked like the playboy bunny Kendra Wilkenson. She then had the audacity to come to me and ask me to teach the front desk girl how to draw blood. I told her no and was let go shortly after. She is a horrible excuse for a doctor and would never recommend her to anyone....

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Krol is the absolute worst doctor. Like many reviews you will read "if you care about your health, change doctors" and it's so true. I could list so many issues I've had with her I can write a book. I'm 25 years old and she has been my only doctor, mainly because my mom is polish and her English isn't good and needed a doctor who could speak the language. When I was little and everyone had chicken pox I had some "mystery" sickness that she couldn't ever figure out, so just gave me the typical banana medicine.. that's all she EVER gave me if I was sick as a child, or would tell me to take Tylenol. When I was older and suffered depression and anxiety, she gave me nothing, said I was fine and too young (was 18 at the time). I ended up going to my school doctor for the help. When my mom was around 60 she was still getting her period still and not experiencing menopause. She would only have it for a day or 2, but with severe pain and he stomach would get so swollen she looked pregnant. Asked Dr. Krol for a pap, "it showed nothing" according to her. My mom knew something wasn't right and asked for a referral to a gyno, Krol said no. My mom ended up going anyways, and found out she had tumours in her ovaries and uterus.. yet she was fine according to the doctor?!?! RIDICULOUS!! Anytime I need a doctor I go to walk ins, I'll do anything not to see her. I injured my knee not to long ago, went to a walk in and the doctor said I need physio and surgery, but only my physician could give me a referral for surgery, so I was forced to see her. In the week I waited to see her my chest started to hurt, so I figured I'd ask her the same day of my appointment for my knee, and ask for a Pap test also.. since you know I made an appointment, which means that time with her was mine, right? WRONG! I was her last patient of the day. As I waited in the room for her, I hear her yelling at her front desk girls "I don't have time for your bullshit, my day has been long enough".. excuse me?! That is so in appropriate!! She eventually came to see me (45 min later), asks me about my knee and why I didn't see her when it hurt.. well if I can't walk, waiting a week to see her isn't an option. So I told her I can't afford physio and one of my injuries needs surgery to repair. She did NOT give me a referral, and said I need physio or surgery won't work, and that she would send me to a specialist but "didn't know who yet". Not sure if she's aware but the waiting list for knee surgery is 2 years, so even if I did surgery, doing physio now will not help unless is closer to surgery time to strengthen my knee. Next, my chest.. she examined QUICKLY, said I was fine, and through a X-ray referral sheet at me and said "if you need this, go". Last, my request for a Pap test, she says "I don't have time right now".. WHAT?! I'm your last patient, I made an appointment to have your time but you don't have time for 3 minutes to check me, while she knows what she put my mom through?! I would rather die then see this stupid, careless, awful doctor again! How she still has patients or a job is beyond me. Dr. Krol, if you read this, please rethink everything you do, how you act, what you say, everything. The amount of money you make, should make you thrive to help your patients in any way possible, and not just brush them off asap, and give them no help and only guilt them for coming to see you. You've never helped me, my mom, aunt or cousin. You've caused inexcusable, unforgivable and unforgettable damage to my family. Honestly, go screw your self.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Really bad doctor. I thought maybe it was just me but after doing some research I found out there are a lot of people that feel the same way I do. I googled a few other doctors and not a single one even came close to the bad reviews Dr. Krol has. I feel she doesn't listen `when I try to explain things to her, actually I don`t even think she knew who I was. Everything I told her when she became my doctor she seems to have forgot I thought she was suppose to write this stuff down. One of ladies in her stuff is horrible and comes across as a bully. needless to say I`m looking for a new doctor or actually no doctor is better than Dr. Margaret Krol. Sorry if you read this Dr. but you are by far the worst doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Everyone I know who also went to dr. Kroll has switched to another doctor, and for good reason. You can tell she isn't passionate about her profession. If you are concerned about your health, I advice another dr.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I haven't had these problems with any rudeness. There used to be an issue with waiting times but that has changed and I find the wait time reasonable. Even during PAP tests, the staff were professional. Dr. Krol has always been approachable to me and my daughter.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017