You may also like

Once went to her about a concussion. She immediately wrote me a note that I can't play, which is what every person would have said therefore understandable. However when I came back she immediately wrote a all clear note without even checking me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

This doctor is horrible in every way possible. Please do not go to her if you care about your health. This doctor never quite listens to you and what is wrong. She is extremely offensive in her suggestions and advice to you. No bedside manners. I'm surprised she still has patients come to see her. She needs to be reviewed because in this day and age there's no need to put up with her horrible attitude.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

There should be absolutely no charge to the patient for referral to any specialist. Unless people start complaining to the College of Physicians and Surgeons or the OMA this doctor will continue to provide inadequte medical care. She has no time for patients and is near negligent in her dismissal of peoples' symptoms and medical testing. In the meantime, seek another family physician or go to a walk-in.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Have been with this Dr. for many yrs & must say she has had a high staff turnover bc of her attitude & disorganization. She goes out of her way for her own ethnic bg while treating others thoughtlessly. policy 1 thing per apt even if renewing a perscipt while calling ahead & waiting for 1.5 & asking for specific med check ; waited over 1 hr pst apt (common) but was told by her Ohip only pays her for 5-10min for each apt so she has no time I must rebook for check up ??? on top asked why i was there ? wud not give me script said new policy must fax ..lol at my cost $10-15 service charge for fax to my pharm unless I want to subscribe to her private med billing service of approx $180-200 yr covers 4 faxes & 3 refreals to other specalists ?? 2doc notes ? ... any how I felt trapped so I paid only to find that she did not fax my meds to my pharm .. I had call bck contin got ans mach or bsy signal took 2 wks to staighten out. Same thing happened with the 2 specialists & a note for I req & she blamed it first on me not giving for proper info, then on the specialists not returning her calls or faxes ... they like pharm say she is making excuses for her disorganization. Words cannot begin to express the scare I had when for years I complained of probs cancer related & she blew me off : actually suggested I was poss depressed & nedded meds for that ... I am pleased so say , thank GOD I found help elsewhere & the other doc after seeing me just 1 visit set me up for an ultrasound for the next day & another 2 days after then booked me in for surgery within 3 wks to have tumours removed. This Dr. would always say when I was training in another country we seen much worse this is nothing just old age pains every body gets them . REALLY ?? To answer the other person below's quest this Dr is avail on those other days just not to us! to Landed imagrants only since she can charge straight cash & set her own fees with in a range but she can take in an entire family of 5 in the time it takes her to see 3 of us that family has to pay apx $180 blood work, $150 eye test, $300 check up? maybe more , $250 chest Xray to prove no virous plus plus PER PERSON !!! she tells me she only gets $60 per visit for us from Ohip . The amouts I have heard the seretaries explaining numerous times to her overflow of new emigrants that can't make it in on the other days ... they seem sooo shocked that they have to pay they say this is Canada Medical is free !!! then when they hear they can't pay by check or credit card bc she has been scammed too many times before they r not any happier...lol I'm sure it would b a shock especially since most of those families had at least 5 members but u know what each time they went across to the bank machine & retuned minutes later with thousands of dollars . If u ask me she may have cared at one time & may still care depending on your ethnic background she has all the time in the world for u other than that your 10 minit up by the time she finds out what room you've been waiting in fumbels around with the papers while asking u what your problem is even when she asked u to rebook for the next avail appt & here u r ... then ofcourse she remebers something she forgot to do excuses herself without waiting for your respose comes back if your lucky 10 min later then claims she cant get your file to come up finnaly turns & says I have no time for this so we will have to rebook u if u decide it is that bad or possibly I can write u a pres. for something bc I am very busy & have no time. I have taken to showing up as much as 1 hr bf my apt ...same result 8( Even sadder that I have to give her a star at all for helpfulness this dr. has misdirected me at every turn ... while a couple of her Dr.s on call were way above her standards.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

I know Dr. Kroll for few years. Every time when i try to book an appointment, she is either completely full or I get an appointment two weeks later. Her staff always requesting me to go to urgent care or emergency and I spent about 4-5 hrs there. Doctor does not want us to go to a walking clinic and she doesn't have a on call doctor. Because of the doctors like these, emergency and urgent care are full of people that should have been seen by a family doctor. She only works 3 days a week between 9-3.30. I am really fed up with doctors who do not take their roll seriously. I wish there are more family doctors available in Hamilton.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I have been with Dr.Krol for years yet she has no time. Does not even bother looking half the time. I was going to her for an ongoing problem with my back for 15 YEARS and she tells me its the best that can be done. ONE visit to urgent care gets me a consultation with a specialist and surgery within a year.. No more back problems. If she doesn't want to do her job she should just get out of the field

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Nasty attitude and very moody!! I am happy my family left her.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Margaret Krol's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Once went to her about a concussion. She immediately wrote me a note that I can't play, which is what every person would have said therefore understandable. How..."

September 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is horrible in every way possible. Please do not go to her if you care about your health. This doctor never quite listens to you and what is wrong. ..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "There should be absolutely no charge to the patient for referral to any specialist. Unless people start complaining to the College of Physicians and Surgeons o..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Have been with this Dr. for many yrs & must say she has had a high staff turnover bc of her attitude & disorganization. She goes out of her way for her own ethn..."

July 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "L8P 1J5". Address has been updated from "None" to "255 Main Street West". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19055237944".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Ditto to the comment below "don't know how she got her licence" mabye if my mother had another doctor she may still be alive. "

March 22, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I know Dr. Kroll for few years. Every time when i try to book an appointment, she is either completely full or I get an appointment two weeks later. Her staff ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Don't know how she got a license. I hope the ministry of health read these reviews"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Been my family doctor for 25 yrs. Can be extremely pleasant. I find it hard to talk to her :("

December 15, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr.Krol for years yet she has no time. Does not even bother looking half the time. I was going to her for an ongoing problem with my back for ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Nasty attitude and very moody!! I am happy my family left her."

September 23, 2014