You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jason Ahlan

My sincere thanks to Dr. Ahlan and staff. I have been putting up with knee pain for 5 years while waiting to get old enough for AHS to replace my knee. Dr. Ahlan injected my knees 5 weeks ago and I can honestly say each and every day my knees feel better. My pain has gone down from a 10 to a 4 and continually getting better.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

As a dentist it is critical to have a network of trusted professionals that can work together to provide holistic health care. Dr. Jason Ahlan and the rest of the Paradigm team not only provide cutting edge care but their positive energy and kindness are assets in the healthcare industry. Paradigm Health Group has been a great resource to my patients who require support following mercury filling removal, and I don't hesitate to recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I have been going to see Jason Ahlan at Paradigm for a few years now. I have patellar tendonitis and I have tried everything from stretching, physio, massage, orthotics, laser therapy, & prolotherapy and nothing seemed to really make a noticeable difference. He recommended PRP. After 1 injection my pain went away and after a few more I was able to return to sports. I have now played two full seasons with no pain. I am thrilled to be back in the game. I really think the PRP helped most cause it treats the cause of the pain which is the damaged tendon.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Ahlan takes the time to answer all of your questions. He works well with my chiropractor and keeps in contact to update him so ours plans stay on track. I was referred to him for lower back pain and his treatment protocol was spot on!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ahlan from Winsport, where I am training with the Canadian National Team for the Olympics. He did diagnostic testing to assess what I needed help with, then put together a program for me involving strength and conditioning, and injury prevention. He works with a team of other practitioners that covered nutrition and acupuncture, and supplementation that was approved by WADA and CCES. He helps me perform at my best!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr Alhan is a wonderful doctor who you can really talk to. He doesn't mind answering any questions and is a fountain of knowledge, advice and encouragement. He takes away from his personal time to assist his patients if need be. All of his staff are equally helpful and easy to talk to. I am currently being treated with prolotherapy for EDS. It will be a very long road for me with an uncertain result from any therapy, but Dr. Alhan is 100% committed to seeing me improve and for that I am extremely grateful. His method of administering PRP with multiple blood draws is innovative and without it, I'd have little hope of improving, so I am extremely grateful I found him and his wonderful staff. I happily travel from Toronto to see him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Fantastic doctor. I was having general health issues stemming from stress, etc. Dr.Ahlan did some assessments and started me on some lifestyle modifications. Things are much better now and I'm feeling great. As much a friend and counselor as doctor. Rare find, great person, great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Referred by a friend and Dr. Ahlan did not disappoint. Thorough, positive and focused in his approach. I finally feel I'm receiving the care needed and my health is improving as a result. Runs a bit late at times but that is because he is very caring and spends time with his patients instead of rushing them out the door. I very much like the staff and nurses as well.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Dr Ahlan saved me from chronic pain! Since age 14 I suffered from peraformus syndrome aka sciatica like symptoms. I had prolo therapy by this skilled practitioner and have not had a symptom since. I would highly recommend Dr Ahlan!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

How great is Dr. Ahlan!! What an excellent doctor. Caring, super-knowledgeable and works hard to get you dialed in for optimum health. People are quickly catching on though to how fantastic he is as it'll take you up to 3 weeks to book in now but well worth the wait. Five stars all-around!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Jason Ahlan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sincere thanks to Dr. Ahlan and staff. I have been putting up with knee pain for 5 years while waiting to get old enough for AHS to replace my knee. Dr. Ahl..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a dentist it is critical to have a network of trusted professionals that can work together to provide holistic health care. Dr. Jason Ahlan and the rest of ..."

December 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Jason Ahlan at Paradigm for a few years now. I have patellar tendonitis and I have tried everything from stretching, physio, massage, o..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ahlan takes the time to answer all of your questions. He works well with my chiropractor and keeps in contact to update him so ours plans stay on track. I..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Ahlan from Winsport, where I am training with the Canadian National Team for the Olympics. He did diagnostic testing to assess what I ne..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Alhan is a wonderful doctor who you can really talk to. He doesn't mind answering any questions and is a fountain of knowledge, advice and encouragement. He ..."

October 1, 2014