Ratings for Dr. Jason Ahlan

I have had Prolotherapy and PRP with Dr. Ahlan many times over the last 7 years and he is one the best practitioners I have ever seen. He has had success with ligament, tendon, and muscle issues that I have had from several sports injuries and I would not be working as a Fitness Trainer without his help. He really cares and is interested in his clients and bolsters other therapies well. I really feel he is one of the top injection therapy practitioners in Canada. I have seen a lot of practitioners over the last 20 years but he is one of the best. I have confidence he know where to inject and how to do it safely and effectively. I will continue to use Jason's treatments as they typically get results fast and get me back to my work, sports, and lifting -- I must have therapies that aid me in doing that.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Doctor Ahlan has helped me more than I can say. He has improved my health in so many ways and really took the time to understand me. He is knowledgeable and has such a great balance on his methods.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I have been working with Dr. Ahlan for the past 3 years now my health has never been better. The best part is his approach of Optimizing my health based on my needs and goals. The comprehensive testing allows for a customized health program and not a one size fits all approach. I look forward to continuing working with Dr. Ahlan and his amazing staff for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Ahlan for prolotherapy for years now. This is the only back relief I have ever gotten and my injections have changed my quality of life! Right from the moment you walk in the door you are treated as family , and always leave feeling a better you! I have never felt so comfortable at a health professionals office! Thanks for everything you do Dr. Ahlan!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Have gone to Dr. Ahlan for prolotherapy and PRP therapy. Knowledgeable, good at injections, and great positive manner with me as a patient. Very satisfied with the results of the treatments.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

My sincere thanks to Dr. Ahlan and staff. I have been putting up with knee pain for 5 years while waiting to get old enough for AHS to replace my knee. Dr. Ahlan injected my knees 5 weeks ago and I can honestly say each and every day my knees feel better. My pain has gone down from a 10 to a 4 and continually getting better.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

As a dentist it is critical to have a network of trusted professionals that can work together to provide holistic health care. Dr. Jason Ahlan and the rest of the Paradigm team not only provide cutting edge care but their positive energy and kindness are assets in the healthcare industry. Paradigm Health Group has been a great resource to my patients who require support following mercury filling removal, and I don't hesitate to recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I have been going to see Jason Ahlan at Paradigm for a few years now. I have patellar tendonitis and I have tried everything from stretching, physio, massage, orthotics, laser therapy, & prolotherapy and nothing seemed to really make a noticeable difference. He recommended PRP. After 1 injection my pain went away and after a few more I was able to return to sports. I have now played two full seasons with no pain. I am thrilled to be back in the game. I really think the PRP helped most cause it treats the cause of the pain which is the damaged tendon.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Ahlan takes the time to answer all of your questions. He works well with my chiropractor and keeps in contact to update him so ours plans stay on track. I was referred to him for lower back pain and his treatment protocol was spot on!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Ahlan from Winsport, where I am training with the Canadian National Team for the Olympics. He did diagnostic testing to assess what I needed help with, then put together a program for me involving strength and conditioning, and injury prevention. He works with a team of other practitioners that covered nutrition and acupuncture, and supplementation that was approved by WADA and CCES. He helps me perform at my best!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Jason Ahlan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients