You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Colin Geft

Very experienced doctor. Knows about many topics and all three of my children have been to him. I would 100% refer him to all parents looking for a pediatric doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Geft is the most wonderful pediatrician. He has a very full practise yet, the longest waiting time is 10 minutes which is very rare.He is patient, humble and an excellent diagnostician.Always a smile and a nice comment to child and parent alike. We are very fortunate to have him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

A fine upstanding human being. A real role model for people of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

The best experience iv ever had http://www.geocities.com/shtinar1/DRAPERYKING.html

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr Geft has been my children's doctor until they were too old to see him - our loss. He is amazing in all categories: service, knowledge, follow-up, availability and motivating the children to make the right choices for overall wellness. My children and I wish we could continue to see Dr Geft.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Geft is the most caring and compassionate Doctor that I have ever come across. He was my doctor for over 25 years and I still consider him to be my Dr. One need not to look much farther then the fact that his practice has been closed for new patients for years and the length that people will go to, to try and get their kids in as patients. His commitment and care for his patients goes way beyond the call of duty making house calls and caring for patients that come knocking on his door unannounced at all times of the day and night. His work at Sick Kids is also well known. Good luck to anyone who is trying to get their kids into his practice, you will see what all the hype is about.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr Geft is a genius. He is on staff at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto. He is a world famous diagnostician.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

Dr. Geft was my doctor when I was a child, and my husband and I feel very lucky that our son, and soon to arrive second child, have him for a doctor. He is an excellent physician, we never have to wait very long to see him, and he always takes the time to explain his procedures/diagnoses to us in a kind and friendly manner. His office is also extremely helpful about scheduling last-minute appointments for parents with emergency situations (or first-time parents with worries about their children!). We could not be happier with the service our family has received from Dr. Geft and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr Geft was the most professional, charming, skilled doctor that I have ever had. He was extremely caring and always took time to answer any questions and gave excellent advice to my 3 kids. He is the only doctor who knows how to schedule appointments and it works!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007

An incredible pediatrician who is knowledgeable, available, friendly and extremely punctual. I'm so happy to have him as my children's doctor!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Colin Geft's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Geft is one of the kindest, nicest, and most unbelievably knowledgeable doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting . All these positive comments are tr..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best ever in all categories, there are none finer than him anywhere in the world, EXPERT, KIND and INTERESTED. "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I just called to see if I could get an appointment for my daughter as a new patient. To my disbelief the secretary answered no and hung up on me. I have neve..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor period!! He's an angel of a man who goes well beyond the call of duty he even saw me once in his house on a Sunday night. Always nice & pleasant. ..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Colin Geft is a brilliant doctor, and is the BEST pediatrician in Toronto (and probably the world). He is a GENIUS and an expert diagnostician. Furthermore,..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor I've ever met. I was his patient for 18 years and now my kids are seen by him. Always on time, always professionaly accurate, always patient. He..."

February 6, 2015