Ratings for Dr. Colin Geft

was my pediatrician. Still feels loyal to previous patients and will help them. Even his office staff, have been helpful any time I have had questions despite no longer a patient. Once, I had an emotional crisis, and he made himself available to me in a manner way beyond what was required. HE CARES!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

3 words: best doctor ever. He is helpful and great and puts so much effort into helping you. Bless you, Dr geft

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Dr. Geft is a rare example of how skill, when combined with passion and compassion can help a professional rise above the limitations of a system. He is the only doctor, let alone specialist I have encountered, whose punctuality you could count on. Excellent diagnostician, patient communicator, respectful man. My three children are sad to leave his practice and move on but the time has come.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Dr.Geft is one of the most brillant doctors I have ever encountered. He explains with patience,thoroughness and his expertise is very impressive. I thank God he is my two sons pediatrician. May God always bless you,Dr.Geft.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

No words can properly describe just how incredible Dr. Geft is and how much we appreciate him. Our daughter is our world and the fact that Dr. Geft has the ability to make us comfortable and reassure us with any health issues that come up is priceless. The man is a saint and the world truly is a better place because of him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Geft is an angel.Always takes the time to explain and never rushes you out.A super super doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Very experienced doctor. Knows about many topics and all three of my children have been to him. I would 100% refer him to all parents looking for a pediatric doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Geft is the most wonderful pediatrician. He has a very full practise yet, the longest waiting time is 10 minutes which is very rare.He is patient, humble and an excellent diagnostician.Always a smile and a nice comment to child and parent alike. We are very fortunate to have him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

A fine upstanding human being. A real role model for people of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

The best experience iv ever had http://www.geocities.com/shtinar1/DRAPERYKING.html

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008