Ratings for Dr. Colin Geft

Dr.Geft is one of the most brillant doctors I have ever encountered. He explains with patience,thoroughness and his expertise is very impressive. I thank God he is my two sons pediatrician. May God always bless you,Dr.Geft.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

No words can properly describe just how incredible Dr. Geft is and how much we appreciate him. Our daughter is our world and the fact that Dr. Geft has the ability to make us comfortable and reassure us with any health issues that come up is priceless. The man is a saint and the world truly is a better place because of him.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Geft is an angel.Always takes the time to explain and never rushes you out.A super super doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Very experienced doctor. Knows about many topics and all three of my children have been to him. I would 100% refer him to all parents looking for a pediatric doctor.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Dr. Geft is the most wonderful pediatrician. He has a very full practise yet, the longest waiting time is 10 minutes which is very rare.He is patient, humble and an excellent diagnostician.Always a smile and a nice comment to child and parent alike. We are very fortunate to have him as our doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

A fine upstanding human being. A real role model for people of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

The best experience iv ever had http://www.geocities.com/shtinar1/DRAPERYKING.html

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr Geft has been my children's doctor until they were too old to see him - our loss. He is amazing in all categories: service, knowledge, follow-up, availability and motivating the children to make the right choices for overall wellness. My children and I wish we could continue to see Dr Geft.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2008

Dr. Geft is the most caring and compassionate Doctor that I have ever come across. He was my doctor for over 25 years and I still consider him to be my Dr. One need not to look much farther then the fact that his practice has been closed for new patients for years and the length that people will go to, to try and get their kids in as patients. His commitment and care for his patients goes way beyond the call of duty making house calls and caring for patients that come knocking on his door unannounced at all times of the day and night. His work at Sick Kids is also well known. Good luck to anyone who is trying to get their kids into his practice, you will see what all the hype is about.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr Geft is a genius. He is on staff at Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto. He is a world famous diagnostician.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007