Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Brazelton

Best doc ever. My daughter lovers him and he always put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

We love Dr. Mike, he is very good with kids and has a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Do not go to this pediatrician! He refused to test or treat my infant daughter for strep throat so we had to see another pedicatrican. She tested positive. He is condenscending, conceited, unwilling to perform tests and unwilling to give diagnoses. Don't waste your time!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr.Brazelton is GREAT!! My 3 year old son had one previous doctor. Every appointment we had with that doctor my son would scream from start to finish. Not with Dr.Brazelton, he was awesome with my son. He seemed to be really good at relating to kids. I also found him very relatable and helpful. This visit included a couple of shots and the nurse was so caring that my son didn't even cry/scream. I am extremley impressed with Dr. Brazelton and his staff. I will never use another pediatrician, even if I had to travel. My son actually has wanted to go back to see him since! He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Brazelton's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Littleton, CO