Ratings for Dr. M. L. D. Fernando

I could not relax and open up with Dr. Fernando. And I always felt worse and defeated when I left sessions with him. He was not helpful for me. Perhaps someone else. But definitely not me. Fortunately, he went on vacation, and I was fortunate to get help from Dr. Amanullah. If you have the option, pick Dr. A.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

The whole mental health division are a bunch of ignorant careless a holes !!! More complaints about their behaviour should be made to the college of physicians and surgeons!! They treat people like pieces of dirt in the hardest times if there lives:(

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I have just been referred by mu family Dr. To see this Dr and I am already shaking ...cannot get in to see him till July of 2017 Does anyone have recommendations on someone else in this area

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I feared going to see him every time. I always left feeling worse about myself. He continually made fun of my answers and laughed at me. A truly horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

In the year 2000 I was a 17yr old kid suffering depression, and suicide. He diagnosed me with Borderline Personality disorder. He had me on Zoloft, and a pill for schizophrenia. I hated him, and feared him. I would always leave his office feeling even more depressed. He asked me if my 11 yr old brother touched me. I was 17. I said 'No and if he tried I would punch him out!' I started seeing a different psychiatrist in London where I was diagnosed with Major Depression NOT borderline personality disorder. Terrible doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

the "Oxford Bipolar" Doctor. Everyone is stuck with a diagnosis of bipolar.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My brother seen this Dr and after speaking with him once for 20 min he had him diagnosed with schizophrenia as well as Mpd.. After medicating him to the point of being in a zombie state and feeling numb we asked to speak with a different doctor who said this was not the case and his up bringing was the reason he was how he was and things needed to change. Keep in mind when he put him on a very strong anti phychotic medication he did not ween him off of something he had been on for almost 10 years.. Just dropped one and replaced with another. Also his lack of empathy and argumentative attitude is very appalling. I have absolutely nothing good to say about this man other then the fact that he needs to be removed from WGH immediately!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

He only knows one diagnosis. Bypolar. Every one in Woodstock Ontario is bipolar according to the diagnosis they have received from him :O

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

This Doctor is awful and after seeing my son took him off meds he was on for years and put him on new ones for things he believed was wrong with him / misdiagnosed him and not even knowing him which made him worse and the fact that he didn't trust doctors didn't help once so ever ....He should't be a doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

He is a terrible Doctor hope he gets replaced ! !

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016