Ratings for Dr. William T. Flynn

Dr. Flynn is great, as are his nurses. In emergencies my children have seen other doctors in the practicevabs they lived them all as well. Unlike the other reviewers, I have always found the receptionists to be friendly and they recognize my children by name.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I no longer see Dr. Flynn due to the incredibly rude staff. It is something I considered for a long time but because I liked Dr. Flynn so much I ignored the receptionists but after yet another incident with them, I decided to find a doctor with a friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Can't say enough about Dr. Flynn. I have taken all my children to him since they were born. Oldest is now 15. My kids love him too. He has a wonderful way with children and parents alike. I know my children are in capable and very caring hands with Dr. Flynn. I like his nurses, but have to agree with a previous reviewer that the front office personnel (receptionists) really can have a cranky air about them. I'll also agree that it's a small price to pay for a doctor like Dr. Flynn. Ultimately he is the one we are spending our time with.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Flynn has a great way with the kids. He is thorough, takes time to explain things to the parents, speaks in a way that is comforting, and really listens. He is also able to manage squiggly children (like mine) very well, and maintains a tremendous amount of composure when the kid is freaking out (like mine always does when he's at any medical office). The receptionists at Dr. Flynn's office can be a bit cranky, but this is a small price to pay for the great care that you get from the doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I love dr. Flynn. He is very helpful and really knows what he is doing. I went to him as a kid and he was great with me and other kids.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Flynn is a great doctor. His diagnosis are right on the mark. He has a wonderful repore with the kids.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2009

Dr. William T. Flynn's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1986)

Pacificare