Ratings for Dr. Robert Di Cecco

He is amazing. Love the staff. Love his care of me. My treatment went well. I recommend him to everyone looking for his specialty.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Di Cecco is an absolute pleasure! He has an outstanding sense of humour, is highly compassionate, and in my experience, went above and beyond the call of duty. I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Hardly ever on time but that's not his fault. Emergent situations arise. He has a great sense of humour but I can see its not for everyone. I enjoyed my appointments with him as I requested him for my second pregnancy after he happened to be on call the night my oldest was born and kept us laughing during the birth. Humour aside he is an extremely knowledgeable and competent doctor a true advocate for his patients and a credit to the profession.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I got sent to him by my gyno so I could have a hysterectomy...It took a few months to get in to see him which is understandable for a specialist. When I got there I did not have to here wait long for him to hereof come in. He did try talking me out of the hysterectomy but still agreed to do it. He was pretty decent. It took just under a year to get in for my hysterectomy. Seen him on my surgery day for a moment before I was put under so I did not get to speak with him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I saw dr. DiCecco in May '16, due to raw and sore vestibule area. I'm in menopause so my g.p was not 100% sure what was wrong, by the way, she is wonderful, so she recommended dr. DiCecco . Well, I did go to my 1st appointment, he was jovial, joking, really enjoyed his own humour. At the end of my appointment he told me I had vestibular papilloma and gave me a prescription for cortisone cream. No one told me how much to use, but was advised to use it as needed for 6 months until the next appointment with him. He was in the room and out pretty quickly, and said I should return in September ( this week as a matter of fact) , when I asked him " what if the cortisone doesnt' work?" As by now, I'm scared and had used just about every product on the market, so this was my last resort.... His reply to me after asking what if the cortisone doesn't work?,.... His reply was " then your s__t out of luck"... And he left. This is no exaggeration, or any agenda.... I have an appointment this week, and I'm cancelling.. There has to be other colposcopy doctors in this city... My g.p was shocked to hear such a response and was surprised that I didn't report to the college... No point as I am sure that they take the doctors side in cases of such "little importance"....I think he should look for another profession , maybe a clown. As I write this, the page asked me not to use the word s--t in my rating..even though dr DiCecco did in his office... Hmmmmmmmmmmm

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I had a recent appointment with Dr Dececco. His glib unprofessional manner was shocking to say the least. I waited 3 months for the referral, and then waited two hours in the clinic to see him. A medical student took my history and neither he or Dr Deccco examined me. Dr Dececco's first words to me were" see if you have to wait long enough for a referral you are either cured or dead. " In all my years as a health care professional I have never heard a physician speak to a patient in this manner. I had never met the man and this was how I was greeted. I would imagine he thought he was being funny. It would have been nice for him to introduce himself as well. Because my issue seemed to have resolved while I waited for the appointment, I was not concerned for my health, thank goodness. I mentioned I was going tocancel the appointment and his answer to that was" but then I don't get paid!" Hopefully I do not have any future problems as a result of him not taking the time to check me over. There are protocols in place, for dealing with patients and this is not one of them. I will be interested to hear from my GP what he dictated in his notes about my appointment, because he never took the time to talk to me or examine me. There is no excuse for unprofessional behaviour...ever.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I adore Dr. Di Cecco! I had no problems whatsoever and enjoyed his personality and sense of humor. He was my OB for my entire pregnancy and delivery. I'd love to have him as my Doctor if I have any more children. Thanks Robert!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

my baby died due to a misdiagnosis. I heard that I am not the only one this has happened to. Please complain to the collage. Someone has to stop him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

This doctor made me feel like garbage. His nurse Ann was amazing but it shouldn't be up to the nurse to make up for a doctor with the absolute worst bedside manner I've ever seen. He doesn't crack a smile, barely speaks to you (if you can even hear him), he seems totally disinterested in you as a patient and certainly doesn't make you feel comfortable in a very uncomfortable situation. I spent my entire drive home crying both times I've seen this doctor because of the horrible way he made me feel. Not to mention I could easily report him to the privacy board because he was more interested in talking about his other patient, who he named in front of me, that wasn't coming in for her appointment. Horrible doctor. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Dicecco just did my laparoscopic assisted hysterectomy 2 weeks ago. I am feeling very well, I spent total maybe 20 min with him at an appointment referral from another gynaecologist. But everyone said he was the best. Long wait to get appointment and was going to he six months until surgery. The rreceptionist at the clinic is a BEAST!! But the person who books the appointments is lovely. And called me with a cancellation appointment and I was able to get 2 months early. All in all. I'm not bothered by their bedside manner. The skill of the surgeon is more important to me. The staff in the OR room were extraordinary. I'm not sure what to say about the receptionist !!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015