Ratings for Dr. Robert Di Cecco

Great OBGYN. Would highly recommend. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Di Cecco had only rude, vulgar, inappropriate sexual comments towards me while in labour. Do not go to this OB/Gyn doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. DiCecco made me feel comfortable about an "issue" I myself was not comfortable talking about . I like his sense of humour, it helped when I was nervous and was a "distraction" of sorts for me, whilst having out-patient surgery. I think he is a good and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

He was an amazing doctor who delivered along with my ob Dr. Schaefer. I had a c section and having the both of them full of personality and making the whole process fun made the experience so much more fun!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Absolutely love DiCecco!! He's very sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor which is right up my alley. He was knowledgeable, and tended to all of my questions and concerns. Very happy with him and his team!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

The ladies were kind and Dr Decco was great. He got my personality and sarcasm perfect. See you in 6 months 😊

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I've seen him for a surgery as well as obstetric care. He is funny, kind, and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

He is amazing. Love the staff. Love his care of me. My treatment went well. I recommend him to everyone looking for his specialty.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Di Cecco is an absolute pleasure! He has an outstanding sense of humour, is highly compassionate, and in my experience, went above and beyond the call of duty. I'd recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Hardly ever on time but that's not his fault. Emergent situations arise. He has a great sense of humour but I can see its not for everyone. I enjoyed my appointments with him as I requested him for my second pregnancy after he happened to be on call the night my oldest was born and kept us laughing during the birth. Humour aside he is an extremely knowledgeable and competent doctor a true advocate for his patients and a credit to the profession.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017