Ratings for Dr. Robert Di Cecco

Thankfully I smartened up and went to another Dr because this guy doesn't care about anything and should not be seeing any patients. I spent years having needless procedures done because he would not give me a hysterectomy, when I kept mentioning the pain and severe problems I was having his reply was always " there there" patting my arm. Between being left on the exam table in a pool of blood and putting him out having him come back in to stop the bleeding, the nurse washing me off in freezing cold water, not telling you any test results, his very rude and sexual bedside manner, hours waiting in the waiting room, rude nurses, even ruder secretary and my spending quit a few years having endless painful procedures done I had had enough. The real kicker was after a very painful procedure walking into the waiting room he told me after such a good time I owed him a coffee.... right then and there I told him off and put him in his place in front of a whole packed waiting room, he thinks he is very cute and funny !! I went to another gyno had a hysterectomy and was told that it was a good thing I had this procedure done because my uterus was to high, tilted, my cervix was almost sealed shut and everything was full of precancerous cells. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR !!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I have now been referred to Dr Dicecco on 2 separate occasions. He has performed a ablation and now a laproscoptic full hysterectomy. He is very skilled, with a interesting sense of humor for sure, he did a great job both times, I would recommend him everytime, and Lisa his secretary is just as great, personable and efficient. Yes he may have some lengthy wait times but that is to be expected with a specialist, with our "free canadian health care system ". He really knows his stuff. Thanks for the great care I gave received under you.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

He made me feel at ease as he explained the procedure and made sure I was comfortable throughout. His nurse that was in the room with us was very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr Dicceco has done 5 of my surgeries and always leaves me assured I am well taken care of. He truly cares abour his patients and passionate about his work. So thankful to be under his care

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Failed to diagnose ovarian masses. Failed to diagnose endometriosis. Failed to act on abnormal cell growth that he says will most likely lead to cancer. Gave meds that have caused me harm. Says I can either stay on them and kill myself or go off of them, let the stuff grow back, and lose my ovary and/or die. Always at least 2 hours late. Says he has thousands of more important patients and there's nothing he can do, even though I know there are a ton of unexplored options. Repeatedly jokes about me losing my ovaries and getting cancer. Rude and inappropriate. Receptionist for his clinic at LHSC is incompetent. I'm devastated. I'm going to die because of incompetent, sociopathic doctors who don't feel like doing their jobs.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Great OBGYN. Would highly recommend. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Dr. Di Cecco had only rude, vulgar, inappropriate sexual comments towards me while in labour. Do not go to this OB/Gyn doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. DiCecco made me feel comfortable about an "issue" I myself was not comfortable talking about . I like his sense of humour, it helped when I was nervous and was a "distraction" of sorts for me, whilst having out-patient surgery. I think he is a good and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

He was an amazing doctor who delivered along with my ob Dr. Schaefer. I had a c section and having the both of them full of personality and making the whole process fun made the experience so much more fun!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Absolutely love DiCecco!! He's very sarcastic and has a dry sense of humor which is right up my alley. He was knowledgeable, and tended to all of my questions and concerns. Very happy with him and his team!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017