Ratings for Dr. Anthony Ciavarella

I have been seeing Dr. C for 30 years, and am amazed with his diagnostic skills, he is always curious and explains what is going on with your body (sometimes right down to the cellular level!) His mind is sharp and quick so be sure to pay attention and follow along in your short time with him so you don't miss something. He's also great with kids.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

has got me on the right track in terms of my diabetes!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Ciaveralla is awesome. We have been seeing him for the last 3 yrs just through the medical clinic. He is soooooo good with my daughter. Talks to her first about school etc and then gets to the medical parts. She loves him. Anyhow, i just wanted say that for the last 2 months my daughter has been sick and the whole time we thought it was her appendix. She went to the hospital 3 times, all blood tests perfect etc., they couldn't find anything wrong with her except that she had terrible pain. Over and over and over, we were told it was not her appendix. (even though on all the ultrasounds they couldn't even find her appendix) but Dr. Ciavarella kept saying it has to be, it has to be. He sent her for more tests etc., and stuck to his thoughts. Finally on monday, my daughter went to another ultrasound and FINALLY they saw the appendix and bam, sent her to emerg where she had to have surgery!!! All along he was right and so were we and no one listened. My daughter got out of the hospital Wednesday and we didn't even know that he knew about it all and got the emerg report and called us right away to make sure she was ok. He wanted to see her right away to make sure everything was ok. And my family doctor who had also been following her but never had time for us, has yet to call to see how she is.... Yup 5 stars plus in our books. And Barb the receptionist there (actually all of them there) are awesome. And yes, he is always behind but that is because, he makes time for his patients and actually listens to them. we waiting almost 3 hrs to see him one day and it was worth it.....

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

20 year old patient of his, had him since birth. He always remembers the client no matter how long since he last saw you. Saved me from a kidney failure, so I thank him for his deeds to society :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Ciavarella has been my doctor for many years. I know that he sometimes is behind schedule, but I can plan for that when I make my appointments. He truly is brilliant. I am not the only one who thinks this. I have seen specialists who have said the same thing about him. Dr. Ciavarella always contacts me to follow up on lab tests, x-rays, etc.. I have never doubted that Dr. Ciavarella deeply cares for his patients and I have every confidence in his advice.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Arrogant moron! If I ever walk into the walk in clinic and he's the only doc, I will drive out of the way to not have to see him. He takes everything as an insult, even if you quote what a SPECIALIST said. What a moron!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

You may have to wait for Dr. C and his bed side manner could use an over haul but this Dr is brilliant. Do you want a friend or a great doctor? I choose a great Dr.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Dr ciavarella has been my family doc for 21 years. He trys his best with the information you give him to get you the right help. Yes he offfers alot of meds but always gives you the option if you want to take them, sometimes I turn him down and sometimes he makes a great point why I should take them, He seem to care about me and I think hes a great doc, he as never "pushes" drugs on me he only suggested and even has turned me down a few time when I thought I needed meds, he seems like he always wants to make sure its right for me, I use to think hes was bad doc but he is just stright forword and tryes to help people the best of his knowledge. On normal appointments he only gets 10 mins with you... you have to make of your time with him and give him all you know i would suggest if you want the right diagnosist prep for your appointmen, docs can only been as good as the info the pation gives.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

usually runs late,but works at the clinic next door too, as well as hospital visits. Went to a walk in clinic late a night for a pain in my side, had an appendectomy, he was at the hospital the next day to check me out, don't know how he knew I was there??? But appreciated that he came in to see me. A good man, kind, and my kids love going to see him. Always gives pill samples to save his patients money on perscription costs.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011