Ratings for Dr. A. Mathur

What a great doc. His bedside manner is fabulous, explains things really well and a great surgeon. My mom recovered really well from her bladder surgery. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Had my first visit with Dr. Mathur.He is very personable , friendly, and caring. He took the time to get to know me, then took the time to fully explain everything including the type and function of the medication . I had to wait over an hour to see him but it was worth the worth.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Receptionist leaves alot to be desired He himself is the best with fabulous attitude

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Great Doc!! He did my surgery for a kidney cancer I was diagnosed with recently. Hi office is a bit hard to get a hold of by phone but his secretary returns my call always and is very polite to talk to. He did give me his email and replies quite quickly. My surgery went really well and my final results were clear. I love his office. Really modern and clean. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr mathur removed my prostate 6 years ago and I am still cancer free. Excellent doctor and always has time to talk about the little things in life when we finish with the medical side.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

I had a an excellent experience with this doctor. He diagnosed a cancer in my prostate and ultimately had to get surgery to treat it. He was very knowledgeable and very easy going to talk to. He even provided me with his email address so that I can ask occasional questions later. His office is quite new and very modern. My wife and I were very impressed with the care and compassion he showed us. We always look forward to seeing him in our followup visits at the cancer centre. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Very thorough and helpful doctor, willing to take the time to answer all of your questions. Dr. Mathur is compassionate and helpful and probably one of the best in his field. The worst part about his office is his staff, they are impossible to get hold of and did not ever return our calls.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Really great doc. I had been diagnosed with prostrate cancer and went to the local US Too group at a friends request. Everyone I talked to there strongly recommended Dr. Mathur. I got my family doc to send me too him. He was fantastic at explaining everything to me and my family. The surgery went without a hitch. When I was in the hospital and nurses and other staff asked who my surgeon was and I told them they all said he is the best. Dr. Mathur also gave us his private email to use when ever we needed. I am now almost 6 months after surgery and doing really well. I would have to give him an A+++ rating.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

Dr .Mathur removed my prostate which had a maligant tumor 2 years ago. I have been cancer free since and I will be forever thankful that Dr Gibson who referred me to this surgeon, I endorse everything good said about Dr Mathur

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I was diagnosed with an 8 cm cancerous tumor in my right kidney. Upon my first visit to Dr. Mathur, he took a no nonsense approach to the situation. I was impressed that he did so in a personable, at ease, friendly manner ~~ he had superior eye contact. He was very honest with me re: the findings, discussed the severity of the tumor and how it needed to be attended to (full removal of right kidney along with the tumor inside). Dr. Mathur discussed the risks of surgery, the type of surgery which he was planning on performing (laparoscopic)and how that would be done. He had reviewed my overall health results to date and assured me I was an ideal candidate. Without hesitation, appointments were set up for pre-operative meetings at the hospital/testing. I was operated on March 3, 2010 and believe this, went home on March 5/2010. Dr. Mathur was on the ball re: follow up appointments and discussed pathology report in detail (giving me a copy); great news the tumor was non malignant!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010