Ratings for Dr. A. Mathur

Receptionist doesn’t answer the phone. Dr Mathur is cold and not a great surgeon. Went to Toronto to deal w the best. Our family Doctor said if you think he is bad you should see what the rest of them are like. Basically says it all.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

What should have been an awkward experience turned out better than I ever could have imagined. From the second I walked into the office, I felt nothing but comfortable. Dr Mathur is one of a kind. Such an amazing person and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I Only have good to say of Dr. A Mathur. As my Doctor thru bladder cancer and all procedures/surgeries, appointments over the past 9 years, I give him a 10 out of 10.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Saw Dr. Mathur today for the first time. Front desk person was very nice and helpful. Dr Mathur is a wonderful man. I felt comfortable and he has a great bedside manner. Hopefully he can help me with my kidney cancer : )

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Did not take my condition as seriously as he should. This statement was supported by other doctors were surprised to hear of his approach to my situation.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Receptionist only answer the phone if she is free. Dr. Mathur cared at first but when he could not find what is wrong with me I was quickly referred to another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Staff never answer the phone. Took three months to get an appointment and Dr was very dismissive and did not care to answer my questions or concerns. I left genuinely confused and frustrated.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Very helpful, professionally and personally, including being willing to see me just to reassure me and relieve my anxiety. I was actually seen before the time of my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

What a great doc. His bedside manner is fabulous, explains things really well and a great surgeon. My mom recovered really well from her bladder surgery. I would highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Had my first visit with Dr. Mathur.He is very personable , friendly, and caring. He took the time to get to know me, then took the time to fully explain everything including the type and function of the medication . I had to wait over an hour to see him but it was worth the worth.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016