Ratings for Dr. Cheryl Hewitt

I went in for an appointment with her for a minor issue. She was pacing back and forth non-stop and would not stop complaining to others-I am not sure if it was her staff or a phone call but she kept insisting that someone has broken in her house and I am not sure if she was hallucinating or not but she continued insisting and harassing the individual, behaving all paranoid that their actions influenced the outcome. I am not sure why this was being discussed during my appointment but it sure made her look all whacked out and out of it. I am not sure why so uptight.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Bad experience overal. She is forgetful and so is her staff. Everyone will tell you they will call you with answers tomorrow and then you are forgotten about. I waste so much time calling them to remind them to complete the things they say they will

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

This doctor is the absolute worst. DO NOT become a patient of hers. She should have retired a long time ago and she has no idea how to help people anymore. very very bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

When in the middle of a stressful situation while I was crying she picked up her phone to take a personal call. Cold, dismissive, and uncaring. She will take a health concern you have and wrote it off as 'oh everyone's dealt with that before' making you feel silly for even coming in to see her. I need to find a new doctor because I hate going in to see her so much.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Hewitts for a cojple8of years after trasfering from a Dr who was absolutely awful. At first I found she was a little cold but since have realized she isn't AT ALL! I recently had a baby and she's been super helpful and encouraging in every way. When my daughter was born she knew I had a csection and instead.of having me travel with a baby she filled my prescriptions over the phone, she would ask how I was doing and it was really appreciated! That's only a small bit of how she helped. She's always very prompt and takes all my concerns seriously but also knows I worry and she puts me at ease with her knowledge. She took my husband as a patient without question and he loves her also!!! My little family of three is super happy with her, and her staff that always accommodates us! As I said, I've had awful doctors and she IS NOT one of them!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

We were one of her very first patients in 1995, and I loved her for many years as a caring, knowledgeable doctor who took her time. However we noticed she changed over the years and became very short, interrupting, moody and lacked patience and empathy. Her one receptionist was also a turnoff - very rude and short and uncaring. So the five of us in our family have now left and transferred to another doctor and clinic altogether.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Been her patient for 20 years. Recently she's been awful. I have to fight her for basic things and she makes me feel like I'm crazy. She blames me for being sick. Such a joke! pls stay away!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I find Dr. Hewitt very dismissive and uncaring. She used to be better but recently I feel like she doesn't take me seriously and like I'm wasting her time with unimportant concerns.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Impatient and lack of knowledge. Stay away from stay safe. No respect for time. If you go to walk in - she will point it out. If you get admitted to ER don't expect a call call her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

She needs to retire. I don't why people like this get a licence to practise.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017