Dr. Bruce Freeman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bruce Freeman

Dr. Freeman came recommended to me as the best there is.. and managed to supercede that expectation. First he convinced me to quit smoking after 35 years. An almost impossible task. Then he revised what others had said was my only option, 3 – 4 years of metal and having my jaw broken and re-set. Bruce figured out a custom fit Invisalign program and designed it like I was a puzzle, taking into account not just my ortho needs, but also my age and lifestyle. His skill set, talents and personality all combine to make the perfect storm. Once the price was set, it became completely irrelevant. Not only was my treatment intelligently designed and meticulously assessed, it was revised when necessary as we went along. Bruce is punctual, helpful, knowledgeable, very very smart, and even pretty funny – ok, a bit of a hoot :) Plus he uses the latest technology and his office is spotless. Both dentists at my very carefully sourced dental office recommended Bruce to me when I sought refuge with them after a traumatic dental experience. They send their own children to Bruce and I can see why. I take reviews seriously because I rely on them myself and it’s rare to be able to go all out like this. In a nutshell, you won't find anyone better than Bruce. He really is as good as it gets.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Great orthodontist! Was referred there by my dentist, and couldn’t have asked for better results! The whole team was amazing. Dr. Freeman and Dr. Rittenberg did a great job.

Submitted November 2, 2018

I’m only 15 years old and have a picture-perfect smile, all thanks to Dr. Freeman. The moment I walked into his clinic a few years ago I loved it, his staff and lovely decor make it a very welcoming and positive environment. Dr. Freeman is a very talented orthodontist and worked wonders on my teeth. I came in with the most crooked teeth and finished with a perfect smile. All along the way Dr. Freeman was very helpful doing everything he could to make the process straightforward, comfortable and effective. He is so friendly and always brightens your day with his humour. There’s nothing like following him on Instagram and seeing his amazing work and delicious food. My friends think I’m lucky when I get to skip school to go for an appointment, in this case they’re right, I’m not lucky to be missing school, I’m lucky to be going to the world’s best orthodontist!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Dr. Freeman and his staff are wonderful. I have been going to see him for my night bite guards for almost 10 years now, and the process is so professional and organized. The reason I went to see him in the first place was that my (former!) dentist was recommending Invisalign braces for my night grinding, which I wasn’t crazy about. Dr. Freeman recommended I go with a more conservative, cost-effective approach with the night bite guard. I love that he isn’t out to make money off of me, but wants the best solution for my situation. His office is clean and modern, and Linda and Keira at the front desk are so welcoming and efficient. All of the team, in fact, are warm and caring. During my last visit, Marianne was lovely.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Bruce IS the best there is in toronto. I have worked with him for twin decades and have not found his type of patience, attention to detail, graciousness and generous any where else in the field. He goes to bat for his patients and is dedicated to his craft. He is a master at his work and humble as well. He is always a joy to be with - which is interesting considering sometimes the spots have hurt! An overall wonderful human who you can tell loves his work. I recommend him and his associates to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Bruce Freeman is an intelligent, insightful and caring doctor. I first got recommended to him by other doctors who trusted him with the care of their children. He did miracles with my daughter's overbite - something that got overlooked by our previous dentist until it was too late. I equally ended up with a painful cracked tooth which eventually became infected. Kept seeing my previous dentist who overlooked all the signs and symptoms as I suffered. Out of desperation i reached out to Dr. Freeman. He was having a very busy day at work. He instantly got me to his office. Froze the area to help with the pain. Arranged emergency visits with all the top notch doctors the same day. Had them all accommodate me in their packed schedule. I could not be more grateful. For me Dr. Freeman was my angel. If you ever get the opportunity to have him treat you. You know you are in good hands. This is what patient care should be. Kudos to Dr. Freeman.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Bruce is not just one of the best orthodontists but also an amazing and understanding person. When I got braces about a year ago, he made sure to have the job done successfully before the date he proposed initially. He has accommodated my requests throughout my experience with him. I went to Australia after I got my braces off and he offered me some contacts of very qualified orthodontists near where I was staying. He continues to surprise me with his generosity; he understands my financial situation and offers as much support as possible as well as offers contacts in which I can further save money. It is evident he works hard and knows beyond what he needs to. He's made getting braces almost as easy as getting a coffee and I'd happily refer him to anyone and everyone who needs similar assistance. 11/10 in my books.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr.Freeman is certainly the best orthodontist in Toronto. His clinic is always kept in impeccable condition and is meticulously clean. From my experience his treatment is thorough and precise. It brought me from resembling a vampire to looking like a model. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for quality orthodontic services in the future.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

This orthodontist has gone above and beyond the call of duty. He has made my experience of braces (and everything else that I needed to make my teeth look amazing!) one of pure ease and 'almost' enjoyment. There are no obstacles that he can't overcome and does it so respectfully and with the utmost professionalism. He will even transcend the boundaries of countries to make it all work out smoothly. Would recommend Dr Bruce Freeman to anybody looking for great results in any orthodontic work.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

guys a beauty, always jokes around with me. would recommend

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Bruce Freeman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish