Ratings for Dr. Matthew Penson

Dr penson is so friendly to my children and makes them feel at ease. As a mother he answers all my questions. He is very thorough and caring. I changed to his practice last year and am so glad I did.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

He is a very thorough and caring physician. He sees both my healthy kids and my special needs son and is always very detailed and meticulous. I definitely trust and recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

After I gave birth, he came to my room and approached me in unexpecting, rude, manner. He told me that "Your son has Down syndrome, and no wonder where he got his look." I don't have Down syndrome, so I don't know why would he say such a mean and rude comment. One time when we took our son to the clinic as emergency apt, we didn't know that he will see my son. My son had a deep coughing, as well as ear infection. He forgot to give medication for his coughing. When I called back the clinic because my son wasn't feeling good, my son's regular doctor prescribed the coughing medication. Dr Penson needs to go back to Medical School and also learn how to speak with patients. I am concerned about patients who are under his poor care. Stay away from him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

doesn't demonstrate diagnostic skills or intellectual reasoning that is characteristic of other doctors in the practice. When speaking with his nurses he does not acknowledge their individual identity by using their first name, but instead addresses them all as "Nurse" or "My Nurse."

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Great Doctor who is extremely knowledeable and takes his time with his patients. I have used him for years and my 3 children love him. He truly cares about the well being of his patients and always listens to the the parents and the children before making any decisions. I give him and children's medical two thumbs up...keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Do not recommend , there are better doctors in his practice

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Matthew Penson's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med