Ratings for Dr. Nasser Beshara

He is so kind and listens to all I've had to say. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Beshara saw me through two pregnancies. He was thorough and knowledgeable. With my first, there were a few small complications and he respectfully recommended an induction. He was always kind, to the point and always provided the utmost quality of care! I would never hesitate to go back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Beshara has been my doctor for over 7yrs to me he has always been kind and understanding, yes he may not display his feeling as some Of you may want, but every time I need a hug he has giving me One and every time I need an explanation he has giving me one. Dr.Beshara is extremely knowledgeable and kind... yes he is bolt but I prefer someone that tell me how it is and not someone who is going to go around the bushes to tell me the truth. I recently had my hysterectomy with Dr.Beshara and I can not be more happy to know he would care for me until am completely heal

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Nasser Beshara treated me for a prolapsed uterus condition and performed a complex hysterectomy along with removal of my ovaries this past January 2017. He had tried different methods to control my problems before this but, in the end, without positive results, and after discussion of the pros and cons with me, we agreed on the surgery. He explained the procedure to me in detail and then performed the surgery which went extremely well. I did not have complications and I had almost no pain thanks to proper pain management and Dr. Beshara's considerable surgical skills. I recovered very quickly. Dr. Beshara is highly regarded by the nurses at the Queensway Carleton Hospital and I would recommend him for his excellent knowledge, care and skills. I am now fully recovered and I feel so much better. My symptoms have abated and I am very happy with my health now and Dr. Beshara's care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I cannot say enough about this clinic and Dr Beshara. The staff are amazing and you never have a long wait. I was so nervous being a first time mom but Dr Beshara was there the whole way through cracking jokes and making me laugh. The day I delivered he was busy at the office because he is such a hard working man but after office hours he came all the way down to the hospital to see how we were all doing and see our son. I keep going to him because of the bond he forms with his patients. He truly cares. He is very knowledgable and answers any questions you have for him. I have nothing but respect for this man. If you want a great OB/gyno I do recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

After my second miscarriage, I met Dr. Beshara. My husband and I lost hope of ever having a baby. Dr. Beshara gave us hope and promised that we would have a baby. He was very knowledgeable, professional, kind and supportive. He always made time to see me. We know have 2 healthy girls, and I am grateful to have found Dr. Beshara. We owe our girls to him. I had complications throughout both pregnancies and he took good care of me and the baby to ensure that we both stayed healthy and my daughter's both made it to term. Thank you Dr. Beshara!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I am a long time patient of Dr. Beshara. I first saw him after a miscarriage. He diagnosed and treated my condition which has since resulted in 3 successful pregnancies and I'm now expecting my 4th child. Dr. Beshara is very knowledgable and has delivered all of my children at QCH. I've been induced, had natural births and a c-section and all were explained well along the way. I always feel comfortable discussing my issues/concerns with him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr Beshara is an amazing doctor I had him 2 of my children one I lost at 24 weeks getting pregnant with my IUD and now having my surgery for a hysterectomy due to endometriosis by my choice he was explained to me all my options tried a treatment then decided short after to go ahead with surgery he was amazing during my appointment and he tried to make sure this was what I wanted .

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Like many others, I am shocked to see any negative remarks. Dr B saw me through my first two pregnancies and now with my third. He's not overly chatty which I prefer, he's focused on the task at hand. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I wouldn't want any other doctor caring for me and baby.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The allegations against Dr. Beshara saddens me immensely! I cant believe that anyone would think that anything he did was unprofessional. I worked for Dr. Beshara for a few years and have nothing but the upmost respect for him. He is a very kind and caring man who has the best interest of his patients on his mind all the time. This person who has accused him of these allegations should realize the damage they are doing to him, his family and his reputation......and for what? money? It is disgraceful! People looking for a wonderful OB/GYN should ignore what is being said because otherwise you are missing out on a great doctor and a wonderful birthing experience!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017