Ratings for Dr. Nasser Beshara

Thank you Dr.Beshara and Staff for your care. I am truly lucky to have such a good honest patient doctor with Amazing polite staff. There is No wait time though the clinic is always full because theyvare so organized and caring. Always replies to phone calls and messages. I was so Amazed by the Staff they are Super Professional and have time to do everything you need . Dr.Beshara is such a nice kin caring and considering doctor who is very professional. He takes all cases seriously by exaplining to the patient unlike other doctors who has no time and leave you to the nurse. He answered all my questions honestly and made me feel at ease. He is the most respectful Gynecologist I had ever seen. Thank you again Dr.Beshara and Staff :)

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Dr. Beshara was on duty during the birth of my son at the Queensway. He performed an episiotomy and used the vacuum suction to get him out, as his cord was around his neck. That part of the birth was fine. While his bedside manner was abrupt and unsympathetic I figured it was due to the pretty scary situation. My issues are with the incision and stitches. My actual OB was there for the birth, standing right beside him. Thank goodness she was there for calmingsupport. She later told me the stitches were rushed and she didn’t think they were done satisfactorily. What a surprise, as two days later the stitches opened up and I had a gaping wound. I am now 11 weeks post partum and am STILL healing. I have had to go to a wound clinic multiple times a week for treatment. I am beyond frustrated. Reading previous reviews, I am not the only one with these same issues! He may be fine as your actual OB, but in terms of delivery and incisions I would stay far away.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I just delivered my first baby and he was fantastic. Things got a little hectic towards the end and he kept us informed of what was happening making us both feel much better.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

He is so kind and listens to all I've had to say. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Beshara saw me through two pregnancies. He was thorough and knowledgeable. With my first, there were a few small complications and he respectfully recommended an induction. He was always kind, to the point and always provided the utmost quality of care! I would never hesitate to go back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr.Beshara has been my doctor for over 7yrs to me he has always been kind and understanding, yes he may not display his feeling as some Of you may want, but every time I need a hug he has giving me One and every time I need an explanation he has giving me one. Dr.Beshara is extremely knowledgeable and kind... yes he is bolt but I prefer someone that tell me how it is and not someone who is going to go around the bushes to tell me the truth. I recently had my hysterectomy with Dr.Beshara and I can not be more happy to know he would care for me until am completely heal

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Nasser Beshara treated me for a prolapsed uterus condition and performed a complex hysterectomy along with removal of my ovaries this past January 2017. He had tried different methods to control my problems before this but, in the end, without positive results, and after discussion of the pros and cons with me, we agreed on the surgery. He explained the procedure to me in detail and then performed the surgery which went extremely well. I did not have complications and I had almost no pain thanks to proper pain management and Dr. Beshara's considerable surgical skills. I recovered very quickly. Dr. Beshara is highly regarded by the nurses at the Queensway Carleton Hospital and I would recommend him for his excellent knowledge, care and skills. I am now fully recovered and I feel so much better. My symptoms have abated and I am very happy with my health now and Dr. Beshara's care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I cannot say enough about this clinic and Dr Beshara. The staff are amazing and you never have a long wait. I was so nervous being a first time mom but Dr Beshara was there the whole way through cracking jokes and making me laugh. The day I delivered he was busy at the office because he is such a hard working man but after office hours he came all the way down to the hospital to see how we were all doing and see our son. I keep going to him because of the bond he forms with his patients. He truly cares. He is very knowledgable and answers any questions you have for him. I have nothing but respect for this man. If you want a great OB/gyno I do recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

After my second miscarriage, I met Dr. Beshara. My husband and I lost hope of ever having a baby. Dr. Beshara gave us hope and promised that we would have a baby. He was very knowledgeable, professional, kind and supportive. He always made time to see me. We know have 2 healthy girls, and I am grateful to have found Dr. Beshara. We owe our girls to him. I had complications throughout both pregnancies and he took good care of me and the baby to ensure that we both stayed healthy and my daughter's both made it to term. Thank you Dr. Beshara!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I am a long time patient of Dr. Beshara. I first saw him after a miscarriage. He diagnosed and treated my condition which has since resulted in 3 successful pregnancies and I'm now expecting my 4th child. Dr. Beshara is very knowledgable and has delivered all of my children at QCH. I've been induced, had natural births and a c-section and all were explained well along the way. I always feel comfortable discussing my issues/concerns with him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017