Ratings for Dr. David Reid

He is a nice man, but my mom had a sore leg (turned out to be a herniated disc) and he could not diagnose it. He thought it was a pulled hamstring. I'm 11, almost 12, and I think that Dr.Reid is fine. The only thing I'd say, is Look at the injured area.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Seen Dr Reid at a walk in clinic regarding a very personal matter. He was so kind, caring, non-judgemental and gave me wonderful advice. I wish he was my family physician, seems like a great MD.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

No one answers the calls and they don't take messages. Called over 20 times in a day but no luck.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

He is always very nice and professional. Staff is second to none

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Reid seemed to be a very good doctor. I just did my medical exam for me and my family. He was pleasant to us, very communicative and acted professionally. His receptionist was pleasant too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Can easily get an appointment, even on the same day. appointments are always on time. no issues whatsoever.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Has been our family doctor for years!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Reid has been my family dr. for 19 years. Also takes care of my 3 kids and husband. Sometimes hard to get through on the phone to make an appt. Nurse is quick to ask you to go to a walk in clinic rather than try to make an appt. Quick to refer to a specialist or for further tests. Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Very nice Dr. I never have issues getting in to see him. He has been our family doctor for 19 years now.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

It is disapointing everytime I need to see him. His receptionist is NEVER there and they don't even take messages. I have to always go in person to get results from exams sent to them, for veery important things!!! For some of my issues I'd rather find out a solution by myself. Positive: He is a kind doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010