You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Reid

Seen Dr Reid at a walk in clinic regarding a very personal matter. He was so kind, caring, non-judgemental and gave me wonderful advice. I wish he was my family physician, seems like a great MD.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

He is always very nice and professional. Staff is second to none

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Reid seemed to be a very good doctor. I just did my medical exam for me and my family. He was pleasant to us, very communicative and acted professionally. His receptionist was pleasant too.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Fantastic doctor. Has been our family doctor for years!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Reid has been my family dr. for 19 years. Also takes care of my 3 kids and husband. Sometimes hard to get through on the phone to make an appt. Nurse is quick to ask you to go to a walk in clinic rather than try to make an appt. Quick to refer to a specialist or for further tests. Very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Very nice Dr. I never have issues getting in to see him. He has been our family doctor for 19 years now.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

It is disapointing everytime I need to see him. His receptionist is NEVER there and they don't even take messages. I have to always go in person to get results from exams sent to them, for veery important things!!! For some of my issues I'd rather find out a solution by myself. Positive: He is a kind doctor!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

David Reid is personable, relaxed and dependable. He was willing to take my family as patients when there were no doctors available. My wife and son have a rare neurological disorder. He not only knew what it was and was able to diagnose it on sight, but he had us into specialists within days.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. David Reid's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Seen Dr Reid at a walk in clinic regarding a very personal matter. He was so kind, caring, non-judgemental and gave me wonderful advice. I wish he was my family..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "No one answers the calls and they don't take messages. Called over 20 times in a day but no luck."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is always very nice and professional. Staff is second to none"

March 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reid seemed to be a very good doctor. I just did my medical exam for me and my family. He was pleasant to us, very communicative and acted professionally. H..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can easily get an appointment, even on the same day. appointments are always on time. no issues whatsoever."

October 10, 2014