Ratings for Dr. Walley Temple

If you are fortunate enough to have Dr. Temple as your doctor, you will be in the best hands possible. I cannot say enough about his knowledge, bedside manner, compassion, and ability to answer questions in layman' s terms. His personal communication before and after surgery was nothing but commendable and I could go on and on about all his amazing qualities. We are so lucky to have Dr. Temple and his wonderful staff in our city.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Temple saved my life when he performed my first surgery in 2011. He is absolutely a rock star and I will be forever grateful that he was my surgeon. When I needed a second surgery in 2013, he was amazing again. I will never forget him. Thank you Dr. Temple!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

A wonderful person and a great surgeon. Thanks Dr. Temple.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

such a kind and amazing doctor. I can't say enough good things about him. If you get Dr. Temple, you will be in the best hands possible

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He is the most amazing doctor my partner and I have meet during our long battle with cancer. He did a procedure on my partner when other doctors said there was no more could be done.He gave us hope when we were told there was none. There is no way to thank this incredible doctor .The hats he wears makes u smile when its hard to smile.Doctor Temple we thank you from the bottom of our hearts you are one incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

He is a brilliant man with such compassion. I will never have a doctor as amazing as he was ever again.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Temple was the surgeon that did my full mastectomy. I was so scared the first appointment I had with him. My husband and daughter were with me and also were very apprehensive going in. He was so caring and has such a positive calming demeanor, we were instantly at ease not even knowing what the outcome would be. He was the first one I saw when I came out of surgery and there the first thing the next morning to inform me what was all done and how everything went. Every follow up appointment was just as pleasant. He is a very caring compassionate man and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients. He is also very jokeful and I love the hat's !!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Can't say enough about the "Mad Hatter" of Foothills. Dr. Temple met us in out darkest days and proved to be the angel we were looking for. His skills as a surgeon and his warmth and charm as a person are off the charts. Without meeting him (and Dr. Mack), I would not be here to write this today. I'll never be able to say enough about him or adequately thank him for everything he has done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

A lovely human being and an amazing doctor all rolled into one! Exceptional kindness and expertise!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Thru the leadership of Dr. Temple, is team, I am still walking on green grass. I was amazed at his bed side visits, his knowledge, his team, leadership, friendliness , humour. the Sarcoma department from top to bottom, nurses, technicians, the whole crew are very special dedicated people with hearts and that is what makes the difference!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014