You may also like

Rate Dr. Walley Temple

Dr. Walley Temple's Ratings

Dr. Temple was the surgeon that did my full mastectomy. I was so scared the first appointment I had with him. My husband and daughter were with me and also were very apprehensive going in. He was so caring and has such a positive calming demeanor, we were instantly at ease not even knowing what the outcome would be. He was the first one I saw when I came out of surgery and there the first thing the next morning to inform me what was all done and how everything went. Every follow up appointment was just as pleasant. He is a very caring compassionate man and you can tell that he truly cares about his patients. He is also very jokeful and I love the hat's !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Can't say enough about the "Mad Hatter" of Foothills. Dr. Temple met us in out darkest days and proved to be the angel we were looking for. His skills as a surgeon and his warmth and charm as a person are off the charts. Without meeting him (and Dr. Mack), I would not be here to write this today. I'll never be able to say enough about him or adequately thank him for everything he has done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

A lovely human being and an amazing doctor all rolled into one! Exceptional kindness and expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Thru the leadership of Dr. Temple, is team, I am still walking on green grass. I was amazed at his bed side visits, his knowledge, his team, leadership, friendliness , humour. the Sarcoma department from top to bottom, nurses, technicians, the whole crew are very special dedicated people with hearts and that is what makes the difference!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

You will never find a more skilled or kind surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

I owe my life to Dr. Temple. He is the best, responsible, knowledgeable, friendly, he really cares about his patients. He was an angel sent to take care of me during the worst days of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Temple and all his team were first class. They really put me at ease going into the scariest time of my life. The Tom Baker isn't the most fun place to visit, but hopefully after the major surgery he did, complete with chemo bath, I will never have to visit it again. I would tell anyone to listen to him and to take his recommendation for treatment, there is a reason he's the best of best. I would also like to say how great the nurses were at the Foothills, not the nicest looking hospital, but awesome folks to look after you while recovering. A big thanks to Dr. Temple all involved.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1708181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

Dr Temple is amazing! He performed radical surgery when everyone else had given up on our loved one. He is extremely knowledgeable and does not conform to traditional treatments...chemo wash after abdominal surgery. He is caring and thoughtful and goes beyond what we ever expected from a doctor. He saved our loved one's life and we can never thank him enough! He and his staff take the time to communicate with patients and their families so you have all of the information you deserve. What a wonderful doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1708180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

I could not have asked for a better physician. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Temple. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is extrememly knowledgeable and has a great sense of humour. He is a very caring Dr. and he also has incredible staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1708179].votes_count ]]