Ratings for Dr. Tamara Biller

I've visit this hospital a few times now and this is the first time i've gotten a doctor that will take the time to explain everything. A hospital visit is never pleasant but between the doctor and nurses they made me and my son feel save. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Worst Doctor Ever! Very rude to me and my child! My son had an infection and she didnt prescribe anything! My son was playing in the room and she told him he wasnt at the park, like she got bothered with the toys! Horrible experience!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr Biller is an excellent physician. My child was very sick and thanks to her he is alive. She was very kind and professional and I Strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Very nasty and refuse to treat patient until parent request..

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dear Dr. Biller, You have charged me for doing apparently nothing, when I never requested your services. You saw my child without my permission, then charged me as an out of network physician for $600, of which I had to pay $200. If you have a sense of justice, please email me at rothjj@yahoo.com. If not, know that what you have done is legalized thievery.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Tamara Biller's Credentials

• Univ Fed De Rio De Janeiro, Fac De Med, Rio De Janeiro, Rj, Brazil (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners