Ratings for Dr. Pamela Whelan

Excellent dentist, very professional, great staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr Whelan and her staff are fantastic! They are a friendly bunch of people and I have totally gotten over my fear of dentists. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Whelan has treated my family for about 10 years. The office is bright, clean and the equipment is aways up to date. The staff is amazing and goes far above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable. I have a panic disorder when it comes to dentists, it causes me to forget appointments, neglect to make appointments and I'm very shaky when I'm in the chair. Dr. Whelan and the whole staff is so understanding and helpful. I can't remember a single time in 10 yrs. when I've had any pain or discomfort caused by this office and slowly, my panic is getting better... largely due to the care I receive. The atmosphere of the office is so happy and laughter is always heard. It's easy to be drawn into a conversation even with your mouth full. :) My husband has had excellent care from both Dr. Whelan and her husband and my boys have never complained about going to the dentist and thankfully share none of my fear. I would (and have) highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Whelan and staff are very friendly and professional. I used to be terrified of dentists and now I am comfortable going to see her and her staff and am completely over my fear.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007