Ratings for Dr. Leslie Kovari

great dentist with lot of knowledge, delicacy,patience and understanding.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013

Dr.Kovari is the most wonderful dentist....he is caring, gentle, extremely knowledgable, and competent. His entire staff is friendly. Every time I leave his office, I feel as though I've received the best care for myself. I would never go to anybody else!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

dentist is nice, caring and professional staff. but he is a bit stubborn and not able to diagnose more complicated cases - he will insist on 1 treatment without consideration for the patient needs and concerns. a bit old school and hard to deal with for more complex cases. Also charges more than average.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr Kovari treated my daughter (8) just recently and made it a very positive experience for her. She is now not afraid to be seen by a dentist. He also treated me in my early 20's, and he is not only a great dentist but a true gentleman.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

I have been with this dental practice for over 20 years. It has been a pleasure watching them grow professionally and personally. Both doctors and their staff are like family to me.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

I went to see Dr Kovari and Dr Edith Laszlo master dentists. I needed to replace 6 missing teeth and to have crowns, bridges and beautiful porcelain veneers. He, with Dr Edith Laszlo (also specializing in implant, orthodontic and restorative-smile design dentistry), made an excellent job. Their work was really painless with Magic Wand, the gentle computerized needle. To make me comfortable, they restored my mouth in several sequences: First, beautiful smile with four veneers on my front teeth, and they continued in four comfortable sessions with crowns on implants and on natural teeth. I enjoyed flat screen tv during sessions and the relaxing horizontal position in the comfortable chair. If you are looking for a dental professional whom you can trust, I recommend you to see this formidable duo: Dr Edith Laszlo & Dr Leslie Kovari. They are constantly perfecting themselves with hundreds of hours of continuing education courses. Dr Steven Budai dentist

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

Best Dentist I've ever had. Friendly, considerate, not pushy, punctual, and competent. Even better... he has a staff that portray all of those characteristics as well!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

He is the best dentist, always happy and smiling and very knowledgeable of his work. He takes the time to make you comfortable and explains everything he is going to do to your teeth. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Definately the most amazing dentist I have ever encountered in my whole life. Professional with excellent manners and very empathetic. I unfortunately moved far away and had to switch dentists but he is truly an unforgetable individual!!!I miss him!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Amazing dentist! So incredibly knowledgeable, up with the latest techniques and procedures, but most of all he has an amazing "bed-side" manner, he explains everything to you, makes you feel so comfortable, is always concerned about how your feeling, if it hurts or if there are any questions. You can tell this man really loves what he does, because it shows in how he treats his patients and how he conducts his work. I have never had such and amazing dentist.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Leslie Kovari's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.