Ratings for Dr. Charles Adamson

I always enjoyed Dr Adamson. I would a sti go to him if I lived in the area. However he was notorious for long waits.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

It's all good, as a GP you have to know something about everything, he does. An all around nice guy, is willing to devote time to you, really tries to solve whatever malady may be ailing you and actually shows concern when warranted. If'n your problem merits a timely response, generally, that's what you get, mayhap it's the rural setting.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Adamson for my whole life, and am not looking forward to the day when that will no longer be possible for me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Best doctor you could ever ask for. he has done house visits. been there for birth deaths and everything in between. Staff is great and his new Dr Naychuk is just as good

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Adamson is a fantastic doctor. He always listens, he's very knowledgeable, he never passes judgment, and is always kind and in good humour - even when he's extra busy. He delivered me when I was born, and he also delivered my son 3 years ago. I'm very lucky to have such an all around great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Adamson is a great Doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. Has been my Doctor since I was 11 years old, and delivered both my children (in my 30's!) Correctly diagnosed my kidney abscess when the Doctors in Ottawa did not believe it to be possible. Great sense of humour.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Adamson is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my son and was always available when we needed him. We have since moved to NB and we miss him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

An Awesome Gentleman with both Young & Old. At age 86 my Mother has never felt better. She has been in his care for 4 years now and the change was immediate and dramatic. Both my husband and I have never been let down by Dr. Adamson

flag | Submitted May 13, 2007

Has an open ear and will listen and help even when you as a patient may not want to hear what he is saying.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Vey Caring, knowlegable and progressive, overworked, still does housecalls when the need arises! An impressive member of the commumity and others (he also helps out in Northern Ontario).

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Charles Adamson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients