Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Swenia

Amazing. There are No other words. He is a skilled and porfessional dr with amazing bedside manner. He is so gentle ans caring and knows what he's doing. His experience and knowledge is clear ad you know you are in good and able hands.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2016

Doctor Swenia is greatly missed in Fort McMurray. Last I heard he has moved to Edmonton with his family with retirement in mind. What a shame. This doctor was a gift. He was extremely clean and very, very kind to me. Scar from surgery is completely gone and no complications arose after the surgery at all. His bedside manners are immecable. He listens closely and does not rush you. Beautiful doctor for a man. 100% would recommend if he were still here. Staff was kind and helpful. Speedy booking and speedy recovery time. Even after all these years (surgery was in 2008) I still remember him as the best doctor I had. I have much respect for him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Dr. Swenia did my surgery for breast cancer in 2008. I only have good and positive things to say about him and his staff and my experience. It was a terrible time for me and he was so kind and gentle and respectful. I will never forget it. I'm glad he's moved to my new community and I will be seeing him again next week.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Swenia operated on my wife 12 years ago in Fort McMurray. I've only now discovered this forum, and felt compelled to rate Dr. Swenia, even after all these years. He operated on my wife, and thereby solved a major recurring problem for her. The success of the operation aside, the thing I remember most about him is how so VERY KIND he was to my family and I. We were new to the city at the time, and he was very warm, and welcoming, and frankly, very avuncular. This was comforting considering we were a young couple, undergoing surgery in a strange city, away from the support of our extended family.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I had a good experience with both Swenia and his staff. Procedure went well and healed perfect.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

The best man i have ever met. Looked after surgeries for both my wife and I. Knowledgeable respectful and very caring individual.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

very human man and surgeon...i highly recommend him to everybody

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. Swenia is a wonderful doctor. He was my husbands surgeon and from our experience during that period when I had to have surgery, I felt quite confident in having Dr. Swenia perform the procedure. He did a fantastic job. I felt very comfortable with him. He has a great sense of humor and personally because I had a thyroidectomy a plastic surgeon could not have done a better job. The scar is miminal and fading already and my surgery was less than a month ago. I would most certainly recommend him to my friends and family. His staff were courteous and I had very little wait time during all of my visits to his office. As a doctor and surgeon I would I would not hesitate to have him as my surgeon anytime I required one..

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

My appointment was cancelled and rescheduled 4 times and I was given no choice of appointment times. The phone number posted online for the Doctor office was incorrect. Once at the office the receptionist was slow and not happy. Then I waited almost two hours to see the doctor where he had nothing informative to say and I had to wait in line to speak with the reception. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012