Ratings for Dr. M Balkissoon

Dr.B. delivered me and has been my family doctor for the last 48 years. He is a gentle man, who cares greatly for his patients. My entire family goes to him. He is wonderful. We love Dr. B.!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Balkissoon is a life-saver.. literally. His knowledge & respect towards his patients allows for exceptional care & health progress & healing. The staff are also excellent; always caring & efficient to allow patients to feel validated as well as knowing you receive exceptional care. All should be honoured with an award.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Dr. B has been my doctor for over 40 years. He has always gave me the right advice and is very caring. Thank you so much for all you have done for me and my family.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Dr. B. Has been our family dr. For many years. Never rushes you . Always addresses all concerns. Lovely man

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. B. has been seeing my family for years. He is so caring and will spend as much time as needed to speak with you. I never feel rushed. He is also very open to natural treatments. My children like him very much. I will be very sad when he retires! Thanks Dr B. For providing such excellent treatment!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Extraordinary physician in terms of expertise, clarity of diagnosis and patient care !

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

My family and I have been going to see Dr. B for years and he is great. He really does care about his patients and is unbelievably knowledgeable. Often there's a long wait to get in to see him - but it's because he spends as much time with his patients as they need. Plus, he's worth the wait. Thanks for always pushing my dad to take care of himself - you're the only one who seems to get him motivated. Also big thanks to the staff, Mrs. B, Jan and everyone else - you guys are always pleasant and considerate.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Simply the best. Dr. B has been my doctor since birth & 40 years later he's still the best! Doctors should be measured to his standard, he sets the bar high. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr.B has been my doctor for over 30 years. He seems to know exactly how to treat my ailments with the simplest of remedies. He's almost like a father figure. He doesn't give you unnecessary prescriptions and tries to deal with things simply before pumping you full of meds or referrals. Thinking about him retiring sends me into a state of panic. He is simply irreplaceable. I'm going through a tough time right now and I always feel better after visiting Dr.B. He truly is a great doctor. When I mentioned prayer and positive thinking he actually agreed and said he believe in it too which was refreshing. Professional and caring. I'm lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Both my husband and I have been going to Dr. B now for almost 20 years He is the best, he takes his time and that is why sometimes you wait in the room to see him because he does not rush his patients, He is a good listener and makes sure you understand the issues. If need be he will refer you to a specialist in their field. I certainly hope he doens't retire for a long time yet as I don't know who could replace him. Linda & Michael.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011