Ratings for Dr. Joanna Y. Yao

Excellent pediatrician! Highly recommend her as to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Yao for 4 years now. I have no complaints. Whether I need a sick appointment now or need paperwork filled out her & her staff are always on top of it. This is especially helpful when you have a medically fragile child!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

The staff are great, and it's easy to get an appointment when my children get sick. We've been going to see Dr. Yao for the last 3 years and we enjoy having her as our pediatrician. She is so wonderful with my kids and has excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Dr. Was good , but they are never on time be prepared to have to waite.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

The office asked for my 2 boys medical records before I could make an appointment for a physical. I told the office that they didn't have to have the records because I'm pretty sure I could name all their shots and I'm also pretty sure when the last physical was. They said they have to have the actual paperwork though. After getting the records sent in, we have an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

Refused to see patients who have no medical history. Also refuses to see children who are not immunized for whatever reason. Poor business practice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Joanna Y. Yao's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1992)