Ratings for Dr. Helmut Mark

great doc if you can get in to see him, average 2-3 week wait to see him. which isnt very helpful if you have a illness.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I 've seen Dr Mark since 1977 and he's the best! Always take the time he needs to get the right diagnosis and sees you through the treatment. Kind and knowledgeable. So glad to have had him as my docotr all these years.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Mark in 1979 and would not ever consider changing to another. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Best of the Best!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Mark has been my Doctor for many years . Will keep him as long as I'm still alive and he is practicing

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

A rock star in the world of physicians. He is a compassionate and highly knowledgeable doctor who treats everyone with respect and will always go the extra mile for you if needed. He has been my Dr. for over 20 years and I can say enough about him. He is a strong believer in prevention and I have been the beneficiary of some of his outstanding advice. The absolute best there is in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Excellent every patient gets his full attention. The best is worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

He is the most amazing doctor in every way...knowledgeable, patient, kind, an amazing listener, open, respectful, etc. Outstanding to say the least!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

A very caring and concerned Physician. He goes to great length to solve problems and never takes things for granted.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Compassionate and patient. Referred us to specialist and for CT Scan at NRGH, both seen within 2 weeks.Has phoned us at home to follow-up and ensure that referrals have taken place. We have great confidence in him and are so pleased we can see him for advice and care whenever necessary.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Mark was my mother-in-law's doctor for many years. I only wish he were my doctor too. The care she received was beyond what could be expected. She passed away last year at age 93. Words cannot express how highly our family appreciates Dr. Mark. If I'd only know of him years earlier, he would have been my doctor too.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009