Ratings for Dr. William P. Simmons

I signed a form specifically for my son to NOT receive the hep B vaccine when I saw his nurse practitioner at his 5 month appointment. When my husband took him to see Dr. Simmons for his 6 month checkup he failed to even look through the chart to see the form I signed and administered the vaccine. When I asked him about this at a following appointment he spoke to me as if I was stupid and was very unapologetic for his mistake. Whether or not you agree with my choice, I signed a LEGAL form stating my choice and it should have been honored. We immediately took him to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Insurance:-CHP. Great doctor. My both kids go to him and he is always ready to answer all your questions. In case of emergency, it's easy to get in touch with him as well as his Nurse practitioners and they are also very warm and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

Dr. Simmons has taken care of me and my siblings as well as their children. Th enursing staff is great and Dr. Simmons makes sure that his patients are always up todate on their immuniizations. I loved Dr. Simmons and with his high patient count so does Tallahassee.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. William P. Simmons's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1981)