Ratings for Dr. Larry C. Deeb

The most rude group of people I have ever met. He actually told me my daughter's weight issue was "Hand to Mouth Disease." What?!!! He also makes jokes about the children, in front of the children, that are abusive. The first time we met him he said "How do you know a child is a swimmer?" When I said "How?" He picked up my daughter's shirt, poked her in the belly, and said "By the white belly." My daughter had a weight issue at the time. How insulting that was, she was so hurt by it. He also suggested that my 12 YO go on weight watchers. No compassion, no sense. Girls are so vulnerable at this age, he is supposed to be the professional. Treats the parent like they are stupid and that they do not know anything. I regret ever going to him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

He is rude and cold. He did not listen to my concerns about my child. He was very dismissive and does not treat the parent with adult to adult respect. He may be a good doctor but is condescending .... which I have no tolerance for when it comes to questions I have about my child's health.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

My child was treated for two years by Dr. Deeb before he actually did a critical test that diagnosed his condition. He has absolutely no bedside manner for someone who is supposedly treating children. He will not answer questions about lab results in a direct manner - he is very vague in almost all his answers to medical questions. He does not take the time to review lab results and MRI scans that he himself orders. His staff are very inefficient and respond poorly to requests.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Deeb is very knowledgable and caring. He is blunt and to the point. If you ask him a question, he'll answer in an easy and straight forward manner. Yes, the wait times for the clinic are horrible and the front staff could be a bit more helpful, but he's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I didn't like him. If my child was sick we never once saw him we always had to see the on call doctor. Waiting times are LONG even after you get into a room! He doesn't seem very knowledgable and wasn't very helpful at all.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

Dr. Larry C. Deeb's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1973)