Ratings for Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Very nice doctor. Puts you at ease right away & takes time to explain the procedure. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Soulellis is the best doctor you can ask for. He has the critical curiosity a patients needs, he’s -ska about you and your symptoms, he respects you enough to investigates them. He avoids premature disclosure and entertains new ideas. Dr. Soulellis has a beginners mind, he’s never acted arrogant or as if he knew all the answers. He is extremely attentive and observant. He pays full attention to you during appointments and he does not treat you like another file trying to close the case asap. Dr. Soulellis never fails to be present. He is with you every step of the way. The comfort and calmness is brings is ultimately the best quality a patient can ask for from their doctor and he’s it. Truly, he is a blessing from God.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. Soulellis is always on time or at the most only 10-20 minutes late. He's nice and friendly and always sees me when I need to be slotted in. I have really active crohsn colitis and it causes so many problems, the therapies are working and I could not be happier. Conrgats to the MUHC and Dr. Soulellis for running a tight ship

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Doctor Soulellis is the greatest doctor I have ever met!!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Soulellis is fantastic. Takes the time to listen to the patient's history, which is a rarity nowadays. Very knowledgeable and helpful, and with excellent bedside manners. Thank you D!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

His personality, knowledge and listening skills are A1...an excellent physician. Very proud and lucky to have him as my favorite gastroenterologist!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Amazing doctor!!! He's so informative and polite..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

An excellent doctor and human being. I am grateful to him for treating me first and foremost like a person. He also visited me in the hospital twice when I was admitted and made sure the residents did what agreed upon. a1 doctor and a1 service. Who says the quebec medicare is failing?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Soulellis has been following both me and my brother for the last four years. I find he is professional. More importantly, wear given lots of time to discuss our medical problems an there is no rush to leave the office. I had an endoscopy by him twice and never felt a thing. I would not hesitate to see him again. The waiting room is really busy but the waits are not long, usually 10-30 minutes which is better than most doctors (I have waited more than 4 or 5 hours to be seen with my gynecologist and family doctr). Well worth it

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Easily the best doctor I have ever seen. I've been to many rheumatologists and even saw a gastro once at St. Luc but Dr. Soulellis treated me like a person. He answered all my questions and even once by E-mail. I feel confidence with him. I feel like I am well taken care of. Bravo to this health system for creating a fine professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Constantine Soulellis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.