Ratings for Dr. Constantine Soulellis

Amazing doctor!!! He's so informative and polite..

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

An excellent doctor and human being. I am grateful to him for treating me first and foremost like a person. He also visited me in the hospital twice when I was admitted and made sure the residents did what agreed upon. a1 doctor and a1 service. Who says the quebec medicare is failing?

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Soulellis has been following both me and my brother for the last four years. I find he is professional. More importantly, wear given lots of time to discuss our medical problems an there is no rush to leave the office. I had an endoscopy by him twice and never felt a thing. I would not hesitate to see him again. The waiting room is really busy but the waits are not long, usually 10-30 minutes which is better than most doctors (I have waited more than 4 or 5 hours to be seen with my gynecologist and family doctr). Well worth it

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Easily the best doctor I have ever seen. I've been to many rheumatologists and even saw a gastro once at St. Luc but Dr. Soulellis treated me like a person. He answered all my questions and even once by E-mail. I feel confidence with him. I feel like I am well taken care of. Bravo to this health system for creating a fine professional.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

I was booked for a procedure at the Royal Victoria Hospital a week ago. I went to the royal victoria hospital and they told me i was on the wrong date and it was at the Montreal general hospital! They are very disorganized at this clinic although the doctor was really good. Sr. Soulellis apologized and saw me right away. He isn't my gastro doctor but he offered to do my procedure since they mixed up the dates. He did a very good job. actually he spent a lot of time talking to me which is a bit rare but wouldn't take me on as hisnpatient. Oh well. Love my other gastro as well :) see you soon Dr. Soulellis thanks!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I had a great experience with this gastroenterologist. He took care of my mother who was suffering from severe abdominal pains and was losing weight. He saw her after getting a phone call from Dr. Giannakis (another great doctor) and took care of the problem in a few days. It was an ulcer, and she's doing a lot better thanks to him and his fast followups. I'm very grateful to him and the way he handled my mother's problem so fast. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

First my wife was seeing Dr Souellis, and he has an excellent sense of Knowledge and MUCH Care and Compassion. He is tact honest punctual...Even if running behind he will tell u with an Apology. When i developped problems (husband)..He received me with my wife answered my questions had me diagnosed Got me a scope exam and figured out problem and has continued to work with situation. GREAT MAN GREAT DOCTOR. A real deal and MD/Specialist.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

The best doctor I have ever known. Bright, knowledgeable, and treats you with care and compassion. It's like talking to an uncle or a relative. He genuinely cares. And he knows his stuff - he is up to date on the latest research and can answer questions about medication effects in a heartbeat. I had a G.I. but wasn't totally confident in the care I was receiving so I went to see him. He took the time to answer my questions and comfort me when I was diagnosed and even called me before and after surgery to see how I was doing. He then referred me to an IBD specialist. He's a great man and a great doctor. I am truly impressed.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Soulellis for stomach pains that were misdiagnosed my whole life by my family doctor and another gastro. He ran some tests and scoped me and fixed he problem he was kind and very compassionate and made me feel like a human being. He also sees me whenever I need without waiting long and room my mother as a patient too. He's the real deal and one of the best doctors in mtl. I don't know what I would have done without him

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

Dr Soulellis has to be the best Doctor I have ever dealt with. competent, knowledgeable friendly, comforting and caring. He diagnosed me and treated me so well, answered all my questions in person over email text even called me on my cell .... so he can comfort me or try to give me answers and explanations. He took the time to explain to me and my husband the diagnosis what it does, what medication options the side effects. I had a flare up and was in the hospital and he then transferred me to a chrons specialist. Yes my specialist is good but to this day I still email Dr Soulellis for advice and he has never let me down always answers me and tries to find information or results. If you need a Gastroenterologist he's the one you need to go to!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015