Ratings for Dr. Hector Octaviani

One the best drs very knowledgeable, compassionate and great bedside manner

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

es un excellente medico que se preocupa por la salud del paciente y que la familia tenga buen conocimiento del cuidado que debemos tener hacia ellos. Mis hijos lo adoran y no quieren ver otro doctor que no sea Dr. Octaviani or Dr. O como lo conocemos.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Very knowledgeable and professional. He is very sensitive to the needs of both the children and parents. He takes time to explain things and makes great referrals. My girls always look forward to seeing him. He does not dictate or force his thoughts, he says his side and lets you make the decision. He is pro-vax but he does allow combination and delayed vaccination. It is clear and evident that he loves his job and his patients.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. octaviani is an ok doctor, but he doesn't pay much attention to you when your asking hime questions. I took my daughter there and just because i wouldn't let her have the flu shot he just completly egnored me. I thought that was very mean of him. He really lets the nursing staff take care of you and your children very often do you see him he needs to be more atentive

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I love Dr O. He is my daughter's pediatrician. I travel more than 15 miles to go to his office but I wouldn't have anyone else work with her. He is patient and answers all my questions about my daughter's conditions. She had a lot of medical issues because she was 3 months premature, but she hasn't had any problems because he helped us get the treatments that she needed.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Hector Octaviani's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Oxford