Ratings for Dr. Joanne Carson

The staff an friendly and helpful. She took a tooth that most dentists would have just filled and made it white and Beautiful again. Thanks for the New smile😆

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

She is an amazing dentist. I can't believe how quirky but knowledgeable about dentistry and how to solve the problems people have.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I hate to leave bad comments about a professional but she is far from Professional. I hope with this comment I will save families from making the same mistake I made by trusting her. She is very unprofessional by making bad comments about her peers and saying they are not good at there jobs. She suggest applicances for children that are not necessary just so she can profit from it. I think you should always be careful when choosing a dentist and just because she is he only dentist in the windsor area taking new patients should be a huge RED FLAG!! Save yourself and family and take the extra drive to the city to see a real professional!!

Submitted November 19, 2015

I have to say I just love her. I was scared to death from bad experiences with my childhood dentist but when I went to see Dr. Carson I was fine. I even fell asleep while having a filling, I would recommend Dr. Carson to anyone. She is kind, loves to sing and is the best dentist I ever went to. My husband and daughter go there as well and they feel the same way as I do. I am so lucky to have her for my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr Carson is the absolute best dentist ever...my children love going, sounds odd but so true!! She is honest and always thinking of your best interest. Also, she never seems to be late. Always right on schedule and very efficient. I don't think I could say one bad thing about her or the team there in garlands crossing. Thank you for the great teeth and please never leave us ;-)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I love going to the dentist now, the staff there make it a great experience! I really like Dawn she is so sweet and takes great care of her patients!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

I hadn't been to a dentist in years..and I mean YEARS. I have extra nerves, which make numbing nearly impossible, so my childhood memorys had me rather anxious (to the point i cried becore going, and I'm an adult now). I went anxious, scared and teary eyed. She is not only funny, silly and weird just like the rest of us, she is honest and does great work. I no longer cry when I go to the dentist :) can't say enough about her and her work.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Perfect dental office???? Carson and Delaney....couldn't ask for 2 more pleasent people......keep up the great work you 2 !!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

We miss Dr. Carson! She was our Dentist during our last year in Windsor. Friendly and outgoing with fantastic dentisting skillz and slightly crazy...in a good way, of course. :o) My family has since moved to Fredericton and we have yet to find a dentist who rivals the work of one Joanne Carson!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Very modern office. Wonderful staff and he really cares about you and your teeth

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011