You may also like

Rate Dr. Dave Hepburn

Dr. Dave Hepburn's Ratings

He is quite arrogant as mentioned previously by other patients. Be aware, as he doesn't care about you as much as he cares about the revenue the office generates by seeing as many patients as they can during walk-in hours. I wonder how he is treating his own patients though as a family physician. Maybe a bit better than I expect him to be doing so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Wish I could give a higher review because he's so amazing, best doctor I've ever met. Only lower points for staff. Extremely kind and makes me feel like he truly cares about me, thorough, funny, goes out of his way to help with even minor concerns, asks questions, and even tells personal stories which make me smile. I leave in a great mood. I will go out of my way to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr.Hepburn is an amazing doctor. He has truly helped myself and my husband with very severe illnesses. He is professional in most ways, just not prompt.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best Dr I have had since I moved here, Awesome guy! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I would like to report Dr. Dave Hepburn'S ASSISTANT, an anonymous girl who is in charge of correspondences regarding the Canada immigration. She has up so far the rudest customer service I've seen- she would deliberately hang up on you if she recognized your phone number. She is the worst call agent that she does not tolerate any concern from inquirers just because SHE thinks she has explained enough. Thinking about the fact that many students/visitors might suffer from her ridiculously rude custom service in the future, I feel very obliged to circulate this report that would possibly catch Dr. Dave Hepburn's attention.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2605231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Hepburn is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner he is easy to talk to. Unfortunately the wait to see him is 3 or more hours if you are lucky, other wise you have to take time off work to get in. It took me 2 months to get back test result that they called me in to discuss because I could not get an appointment for over a month because he was away filming a new show. Then when I did see he was more interested in telling me about his show then my results. I had been a patient for over 7 years but now I have another family Doctor who is awesome and works perfect for me. I have nothing against Dr.Hepburn but my need to have regular access to my family doctor because of my medical conditions has now sent me else where. The staff are indifferent they are just herding people threw that is their job keep moving them in and out. I didn't find the staff helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Love him! Not only is he a good Doctor, he has a great personality too. I always feel good when I leave his office and would reccomend him for sure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I was told he was impossible to get in to see but I heard he was worth a wait. When I finally saw him he treated me like my problem was the only one in the world he was concerned with. And I had never met him before! He had me and my problem pegged in no time. I left laughing as well, quite a bonus.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

I have had many physicians over my life, none have given me the quality of care I have received from Dr. Dave over the years. I'm glad there is this forum to give back my thanks and appreciation. I have had a tough battle with my weight - yo yo'ing up and down. Dr Dave has always been there to help me back on my program, is tough but not critical, who cares and suggests different supports. His humour is infectious, he always make me laugh - I love this doc!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2009

Dr. Dave has probably saved my life. I know he has certainly changed the way I live. I have multiple illnesses that hit me hard when I turned 50. In the past three years I have been diagnosed with 7 serious and dibilitating illnesses. I know I couldn't have navigated my way through these difficult times, had it not been for Dr. Dave. He has give me time, hope, quality care and few laughs along the way. If he sometimes runs late, it's because he is taking time with a patient, who needs him. I'm just fine with that. He's well worth the wait. Yes, Dr. Dave expects you to be proactive in your own care. Good! Doing your homework and coming prepared is the best way to help your doctor help you. Dr. Dave encourages me to go online, read books, go to seminars to learn more about my illnesses. My sense of humour is in tact and I feel empowered. Thanks, Dr. Dave!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1709264].votes_count ]]