You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dave Hepburn

Today I heard Dr. Dave retired last month, in December 2015. He will be irreplaceable. I thank him for the years of excellent care I received and will miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Thanks Dr Hepburn for taking my son on as a patient. Really apprciate that!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

He is quite arrogant as mentioned previously by other patients. Be aware, as he doesn't care about you as much as he cares about the revenue the office generates by seeing as many patients as they can during walk-in hours. I wonder how he is treating his own patients though as a family physician. Maybe a bit better than I expect him to be doing so.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Wish I could give a higher review because he's so amazing, best doctor I've ever met. Only lower points for staff. Extremely kind and makes me feel like he truly cares about me, thorough, funny, goes out of his way to help with even minor concerns, asks questions, and even tells personal stories which make me smile. I leave in a great mood. I will go out of my way to see him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Best Dr I have had since I moved here, Awesome guy! :)

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I would like to report Dr. Dave Hepburn'S ASSISTANT, an anonymous girl who is in charge of correspondences regarding the Canada immigration. She has up so far the rudest customer service I've seen- she would deliberately hang up on you if she recognized your phone number. She is the worst call agent that she does not tolerate any concern from inquirers just because SHE thinks she has explained enough. Thinking about the fact that many students/visitors might suffer from her ridiculously rude custom service in the future, I feel very obliged to circulate this report that would possibly catch Dr. Dave Hepburn's attention.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Hepburn is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner he is easy to talk to. Unfortunately the wait to see him is 3 or more hours if you are lucky, other wise you have to take time off work to get in. It took me 2 months to get back test result that they called me in to discuss because I could not get an appointment for over a month because he was away filming a new show. Then when I did see he was more interested in telling me about his show then my results. I had been a patient for over 7 years but now I have another family Doctor who is awesome and works perfect for me. I have nothing against Dr.Hepburn but my need to have regular access to my family doctor because of my medical conditions has now sent me else where. The staff are indifferent they are just herding people threw that is their job keep moving them in and out. I didn't find the staff helpful at all.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Love him! Not only is he a good Doctor, he has a great personality too. I always feel good when I leave his office and would reccomend him for sure.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I was told he was impossible to get in to see but I heard he was worth a wait. When I finally saw him he treated me like my problem was the only one in the world he was concerned with. And I had never met him before! He had me and my problem pegged in no time. I left laughing as well, quite a bonus.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2010

Dr. Dave Hepburn's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Today I heard Dr. Dave retired last month, in December 2015. He will be irreplaceable. I thank him for the years of excellent care I received and will miss him ..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Thanks Dr Hepburn for taking my son on as a patient. Really apprciate that!!"

September 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is quite arrogant as mentioned previously by other patients. Be aware, as he doesn't care about you as much as he cares about the revenue the office generate..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Wish I could give a higher review because he's so amazing, best doctor I've ever met. Only lower points for staff. Extremely kind and makes me feel like he trul..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Hepburn is an amazing doctor. He has truly helped myself and my husband with very severe illnesses. He is professional in most ways, just not prompt."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dr I have had since I moved here, Awesome guy! :)"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I would like to report Dr. Dave Hepburn'S ASSISTANT, an anonymous girl who is in charge of correspondences regarding the Canada immigration. She has up so far..."

November 3, 2014