Ratings for Dr. Dave Hepburn, Retired

Dr Dave Hepburn is an amazing personality, who is very helping in nature with their knowledge of medical science they solve various health problems of their clients and i am one of them. Due to illness, i was not feeling well from long time and i was also met with vanrious doctors but with the help of Hepburn, now i am free from various diseases and he has probably save my life. I wish all doctors should be like him. Manny Many thanks to doctor Hepburn.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

When i met with Doctor, I was suffering from skin disease. I was trying to find a best doctor which can cure my disease. Then I met with Doctor Dave Hepburn, They checked me and give some tests from lab. After the reports of tests, He gave me medicine which was very effective and diagnose my disease by doctor immediately. I was suffering by this problem from a long time. They helped me a lot. Best doctor.. Many Thanks..

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Met Dr. Hepburn while he was at a walk-in clinic. I was bleeding internally. I'd been to my regular GP and a radiologist, and they reported that I was OK. They didn't notice that my colon was a mess. Best diagnostician encountered, and due to quick action got me into the hospital immediately for immediate blood transfusion, life saving treatment and surgery-Thanks Dr. Hepburn.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

You are truly so missed Dr. Dave!! You were truly caring, compassionate, humorous and an amazing individual!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Well connected knowledgable Saved my life captain Ron

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Today I heard Dr. Dave retired last month, in December 2015. He will be irreplaceable. I thank him for the years of excellent care I received and will miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Thanks Dr Hepburn for taking my son on as a patient. Really apprciate that!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

He is quite arrogant as mentioned previously by other patients. Be aware, as he doesn't care about you as much as he cares about the revenue the office generates by seeing as many patients as they can during walk-in hours. I wonder how he is treating his own patients though as a family physician. Maybe a bit better than I expect him to be doing so.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Wish I could give a higher review because he's so amazing, best doctor I've ever met. Only lower points for staff. Extremely kind and makes me feel like he truly cares about me, thorough, funny, goes out of his way to help with even minor concerns, asks questions, and even tells personal stories which make me smile. I leave in a great mood. I will go out of my way to see him.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr.Hepburn is an amazing doctor. He has truly helped myself and my husband with very severe illnesses. He is professional in most ways, just not prompt.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015