Ratings for Dr. Dave Hepburn, Retired

Dr Dave Hepburn is a leading expert on using medical marijuana and shares why cannabis has become a source of national debate pitching governments against cities, doctors against regulators and even neighbors against patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Dave Hepburn but my need to have regular access to my family doctor because of my medical conditions has now sent me elsewhere. The staff are indifferent they are just herding people threw that is their job keep moving them in and out.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr Dave Hepburn packs legit medical information and advice into his column and radio shows…in part a reaction to pedantic ‘tough-to-choke-through’ medical information typically presented to both professionals and the public.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr David Hepburn is the best doctor I have ever had he is very professional, his staff is helpful and friendly. He doesn’t wait to get test done and is on top of any health issue that I bring into his office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr Dave Hepburn experience of my life. I was injured in a car accident and walked into his office badly heart but nothing broken. I had grade 4 whiplash and was in agony. I could not even lift my arms above my waist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr David Hepburn has probably saved my life. I know he has certainly changed the way I life. I have multiple illnesses that hit me hard when I turned 50. In the past three years I have been diagnosed with 7 serious and debilitating illnesses.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Dave Hepburn was a Canadian naval surgeon in the Persian gulf war in 1991 and served as the doctor for the Canadian armed forces west coast fleet for three years. He was an instructor of N.B.C.W medical Treatment.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Dave Hepburn is a very successful man as he is diversified in many different fields of study. For the past year and a half, he has been travelling to Canada. He is the author of "The Doctor Is In (sane)" which was nominated for several book awards.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr Dave is the one of my favorite doctor who handle their patient in a very good way. when i was coming with my child, he suffered from the typhoid disease and i take him to the Dr Hepburn, and he checked my child with proper consistency and gave him medicines and after that day by day my child's health improving. Finally he is good now. I am very thankful to DR Hepburn. God Bless you....

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

When i was suffering from the skin infection i consult from various doctors but nobody can understood the problem actually . But with the help of Dr Dave Hepburn, Who has wider experience in medical science, helps me to cure and live well. There is no words for Dr Hepburn to how they saved my life from that diseases.......i always wish they have to be achieve more n more growth and success . Many Many thanks to Dr Hepburn.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017