Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Gerwe

Very caring doctor. He takes time with every single patient

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr. Gerwe is always willing to listen and ready to help. He is very knowledgeable and very kind. I never feel rushed when speaking with him. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Love everything about Dr. Gerwe! He's kind and caring. Really takes care of his patients. I love that he's never in a rush to get out of the room. Never makes me feel like I can't discuss concerns or even just a simple conversation. He also delivered my second child and has always asked about her and my other daughter. Great, great man!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Gerwe is fantastic! He delivered both of my babies via c-section. He was great during the whole thing!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Gerwe is a fantastic dr. He is getting me through menopause. He is so down to earth, funny and smart. He will make you feel so at ease when you are there. My daughter had always had a female gyno into her early 20s. I convinced her to see Dr Gerwe. Well, she fell in love with him, just like me. We are both huge Dr. Gerwe fans. I refer him to all my friends. The entire staff is awesome at Seven Hills, Edgewood. Thx guys!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Gerwe is one of the best doctor's I have ever had, I have been with him for 14 yrs. I could not ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I had a very difficult delivery with my son and Dr. Gerwe was very helpful and kind during the labor and recovery. He explained everything and kept me involved in my healing.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2007

Dr.Michael Gerwe,is a very good Dr he is sentsative to womens needs and is very understanding,very good bedside manners.For any woman whom ever went to Dr Charles Stephens whom is now retired, (for Dr Gerwe not to be his blood kin, he is a future Dr.Charles Stephens.)He follows up very well with his patients and does a wonderful job giving them the time they need at their appt. Dr Gerwe you are a wonderful person and do an awesome job with your patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Gerwe's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Edgewood, KY