Ratings for Dr. Ross Leighton

I have been a patient of dr leightons since 2010. After a very bad break in my ankle and tibia amputation was what was going to happen. But after a couple of surgeries and a slow healing process not only did I get to keep my leg but a am almost walking normal again. This man has saved my life and gave me quality of life again.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Won't operate until I simply cannot walk at all. Left messages are not returned.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Leighton is a very helpful surgeon and does explain all his procedures quite well and makes sure that you have all your questions answered .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Leighton for almost Two Years now and I must say he does an Excellent job treating my Neopathy and Charcofoot pulling me through Infections and Amputations,I trust Him Hole Heartedly and will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Ross Leighton since 2006. My 3rd hip surgery resulted in a complete Femur and hip replacement. He does miracles. Therefore, I have extreme lumbar spine pain I wish he could fix!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Rude, impatient and dangerous. Has a lot of knowledge but still thinks he knows more than he does.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Not a helpful surgeon, doesn't answer questions thoroughly when asked by patients who haven't had orthopedic surgery. Would be a better physician if he slowed down while talking and talked to the patient instead of at them.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

Dr Leighton is not very helpful, doesn't explain surgery in layman's terms. I left my appointment more disheartened and confused than when I arrived. He has a big ego and not enough people skills.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Leighton screwed up my knee surgery , now it is almost immobile and I cannot work or play with my young children. I should have never trusted him to do the surgery after he said he "wasn't experienced doing that type of surgery". He's an Orthopedic surgeon !!! Why can't he operate on knees ??!! Leighton is a joke , do NOT let him operate on you EVER ! The only good thing about it were the nurses, very hard workers

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I didnt realize these doctor rating sites even existed until a friend told me. I agree with the patientswho have had bad experiencrs with Dr Ross Leighton as I 've hadbly self centered . He is incredi

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014