Ratings for Dr. David Lawee

Best doctor I ever had . Very caryng and knowlagable . Love him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I was assaulted by this doctor during a physical examination as a teenager. I didn't know at the time that I could complain. As a young adult, I tried to launch a complaint with the College of Physicians and Surgeons, but I was discouraged, because of the number of years that had passed. I see that he is still practicing. If you insist on going to this doctor, I recommend on exercising extreme caution. In particular, I would insist that another person is in the room with you at all times, and I would keep him away from children and teenagers.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Try to phone his office. All you get are recordings. If you leave messages, they won't return calls. If you go to his office as he suggests, it's closed. An absolute pixx off!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

He is our family doctor past 15 years.He is best doctor in toronto

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

He's a good doctor and will make time for his patients

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Rude, yells at everyone and MUCH too old to be still practicing medicine. If he continues, he will likely find himself in front of the medical board.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

This doctor saved my lifed. I think he is fantastic and I just pray that he never retires!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Very conscientious. Cares about his patients and is very supportive. Also attentive to details like giving shots before a trip to the islands.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

This doctor has been known to yell at his patients and can be heard being rude and condescending. I am absolutely appalled that he is still practicing medicine. The patients who really need help are at his mercy. If he's in a good mood, maybe, just maybe he'll be nice. For the most part he scares the daylights out of almost everyone I've spoken to. He also threatens to stop treating people if they don't adhere to his unrealistic expectations. I hope the medical board gets wind of this guy and soon.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Lawee used to be more caring, but lately he is not being very polite. He is not a good listener and sometimes his decisions are poor due to this. When he received my husband's report frpm the Urologist he sent me an email saying that I had to adopt. No more explanations. When I went for my first pregnant apppointment he said " you havent got very far at that fertility clinic right" to what I answered that I was pregnant. He almost felt disappointed. He is not very tactful. I havent been to his office in 2 years. I think his old age doesnt help. Im sure he was a good doctor, but not anymore in my opinion. A friend who also attended his office has multiple complains. I wouldnt go to see him ever again.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013