Ratings for Dr. John Leong

Dr Leong was referred to our family 29 years ago when my Mom was discharged from Trilium recovering from a broken neck (Wearing a Halo for 3 months at home) and our doctor at the time wouldn't do house calls which the VON nurse was upset about and found doctors in our area who DID provide housecalls in situations like ours. I called Dr Leong first on the list of 3 names she gave me. He spoke to me personally to understand exactly what Mom had been through and said "I would be pleased to be her doctor - I'll come over on my way home" and DID. He always would come to the house in the winter and high summer so that she wasn't stressing out her body more than necessary and one time, even met us in the parking lot on a snowy day so I didn't have to try and get her in her wheelchair out in the snow. He's a treasure! Thank goodness we have him as our doctor and my kids were accepted into the practice when they were born because I don't know what we would do without him. Good health Dr Leong - we love you!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Very experienced in his field.An expert in professionalism.Treated me with respect.Guided my care very

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

He is truly one of a kind. Gentlest, sweetest, most knowledgeable doctor on the planet. Literally, my entire extended family goes to him for help from everything from stress to arthritis to broken bones to the common cold. He's the best. Hands down.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

My name is Sandra Lutchman, Me and my family have been seeing Dr.Leong for over 30yrs. Dr.Leong is exceptional to us , no other Doctor could ever walk in his shoes. There's no other Doctor out there like Dr.Leong, he's a professional caring and kind Doctor. I wish him well and hope he never retire, my family would be lost without him. Carmella his secretary for many years as well is caring, pleasant, and treats everyone with care and respect, She can't be replaced. All the very best Carmella.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

There are no words to express how much Dr.Leong means to my family, he's the very best Doctor in the world, I wish he would never grow old and will never retire, Doctors of today could never ever walk in DrLeong's shoes. He's the best.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

He is simply the best, better than all the rest. He has been our family doctor for over 20 years and never have we left his office without feeling like we've truly been heard. He is more than a doctor, he is a motivator and I truly hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

How professional, caring, and dedicated is Dr. Leong & Carmella? In my family alone, my husband, myself, our son, aunts, uncles and cousins galore are all patients of Dr. Leong. Trust me, no patient of Dr. Leong's EVER leaves him for another family MD. Don't know what we'll do when he retires!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I thank Dr Leong for years of dedicated service especially with assisting me to manage my health plan and well-being. He is knowledgeable, kind and professional

Submitted October 14, 2014

I love Dr. Leong he's been my family doctors for 40 years and we helped my whole family he's #1 and is recommended for all

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014