Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Duda

Dr.Duda...I HIGHLY recommend him to either your son/daughter/you'r friend's kid/or even a family member.He takes babies to young adults.He is so kind,caring,listens to your questions and answers them throughly,he spends time with you in the room compared to other docs that rush you out.He definitly shows that he loves his job.He makes your appointment with him a joyful expierence my favorite part is everytime my parents and I have an apointment with him he walks in and he always has a joke to tell and their funny let me tell you that!He has a little speech impairment but,he is the best doc I would make as a five star.I have had him since I was a toddler and he never changed he's not one of those doc's who gets sick of their job and takes it out on patiences.He even expresses his opinions,about other doc's even if it ivolves breaking a law that would cost him to lose his job.He tries his best with every test to help rule out the problem then throughly explains it.Go Duda!!=)

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Francis J. Duda's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1971)

• Blue Cross Of California