You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy Morrison

Dr. Nancy Morrison's Ratings

Kind, considerate and professional.So lucky to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

A God-send! An Angel on Earth! Saved my life without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Dr. Nancy Morrison is the best Doctor I have ever had. She listens attentively and considers what I am saying, then gives her opinion or diagnosis. She is very respectful and always willing to consider new ideas and approaches, validates my concerns and explains things very well. Dr. Morrison is very caring and willing to work with other doctors to find the best solutions for me. She has a huge knowledge base, is open minded and she considers all possible causes and solutions. She has helped restore my health when others had given up. I have complete confidence in Nancy Morrison and and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

she is very helpful to me,she ask me a lot of question, she's very good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Found Dr. Morrison to be very knowledgable and helpful - very compassionate and gave detailed info and wrote it down for my reference later. I left feeling confident that she had listened and actually cared!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2010

Dr. Morrison is great, so helpful and knowledgeable. I really feel like all of my concerns are addressed when I see her and are taken seriously. I always feel better when I leave. The staff in her clinic are all amazing too!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Morrison for several years and consider her to be a God send in regard to resolving my health issues. She has always dealt with my lung issues and any other health issue that may cause my lung issue to get worst. She has also always been able to get me very quick appointments with other specialists when required. I feel very lucky that Dr. Morrison what the specialist I got when sent by my family doctor. I have a friend who sees another specialist who is not making very much headway in resolving her health issues who was fornunate to have Dr. Morrison as a specialist while she was in the Hospital for a short time. My friend felt that Dr. Morrison resolved more of her lung issues in that period than her specialist has in more than a year. I find her and her staff knowledgeable and also very courteous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

Dr morrison is treating my dad for COPD. has been very competent, and helpful, always gives him hope. Nobody can make a silk purse outta a sows ear, but she does wonders! Don't worry about the bad reviews, this lady has a heart and does what she can. Super help in getting drugs approved..can't thank her enough for prlonging Dad's life!!! She's hard to see, hard to wait for but worth every minute...no BS, she'll tell you the truth and treat you well....worth the waith, and this lady Dr is an angel...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2008

Saw Dr Morrison in ICU and she was wonderful. She was kind and took the time to talk and explain test results and procedures. Fortunate to have her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1710092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2007

Our family's experiences with this doctor for COPD and asthma were unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1710091].votes_count ]]