Ratings for Dr. Jordan Solmon

Excellent Doctor, very nice, all always smile when he explaining to you about your health problems. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Amazing doctor. He really deserves a better secretary. I agree with the other comments. Jullian is a rude individual who makes me dread calling to make a appointment with my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

The secretary (Jillian?)is rude and extremely condescending.She is usually busy texting or talking to other staff,rather than helping patients.Appointment system is ridiculous ,as you can only schedule an appt the day prior to seeing the doctor.The doctor is kind and soft spoken however tends to rush through appts and give the feeling he is bothered by patient's questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

My mom has had this doctor for a few years now and is generally happy with him. He is very thorough, orders tests, and follows through. The BIG issue is with the appointment booking system. I have worked in the medical field for over 18 years, and I currently work at a hospital. If my mom wants an appointment she is told to call the day before in the morning, for the following day. By the time she calls, all the appointments are booked. And her English is not the greatest so it's more of a struggle. Never in my life have I heard of such a horrible booking system. Like who has the time, during work hours, to be calling during the day, being put on hold, etc. That booking system needs to be re-vamped ASAP. That is not patient-centred care whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr Solomon have been May doctor for ten years and I would follow him to another country. He is kind , compassionate, caring and a good listener. He doesn't rush his paitient. People complained about wait time That's because people go in and talk about 50 other medical issues ans Dr Solomon doesn't rush his paitients. He delivers bad news very calm and compassionate. He is thoughtful and knowledgable. He is encouraging and motivating. I trust this doctor and would recommend him. His secentary needs to be punctual with answering the phone and practice more people skills , but Dr Solomon is the best doctor ever. Thank you you

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Ignorant patients complaining about not getti g the appointment they want. Like a child having a temper tantrum. I have always been seen and attended to. Lots of options. Witness these hissy fits from time to time in the waiting room. Shame on those patients. This doctor is warm, smart, patient and inclusive. I feel very lucky.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Good doctor but wost staff is rude and I've been trying to make an appointment for over a week call everyday at 9am and not one will take the call till 9:15/9:20 and then im told to call the next day

Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Solmom has been my Dr. for the past 13 years. My family especially missed him so much and keeping talking about him and his friendly manners. We missed him since we move to London. Very kind and warm hearted. Knowledgeable and more open to listing to your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Excellent doctor with terrible phone staff. I love this doctor except for his terrible phone staff who takes the appointments, she just rude and does not deserve to be near a good doctor. I trust Doctor Solmon and friendly nurses. I have been with Dr. Solmon for over 12 years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I love Dr.Solmon he is great and understanding, one of the best doctor's I know. I been with him for 14 years and he is the only Doctor I can say I trust with my and my childrens life. Would never change my Doctor for any thing in the world.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013