Ratings for Dr. Jordan Solmon

Dr Solomon have been May doctor for ten years and I would follow him to another country. He is kind , compassionate, caring and a good listener. He doesn't rush his paitient. People complained about wait time That's because people go in and talk about 50 other medical issues ans Dr Solomon doesn't rush his paitients. He delivers bad news very calm and compassionate. He is thoughtful and knowledgable. He is encouraging and motivating. I trust this doctor and would recommend him. His secentary needs to be punctual with answering the phone and practice more people skills , but Dr Solomon is the best doctor ever. Thank you you

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Ignorant patients complaining about not getti g the appointment they want. Like a child having a temper tantrum. I have always been seen and attended to. Lots of options. Witness these hissy fits from time to time in the waiting room. Shame on those patients. This doctor is warm, smart, patient and inclusive. I feel very lucky.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Good doctor but wost staff is rude and I've been trying to make an appointment for over a week call everyday at 9am and not one will take the call till 9:15/9:20 and then im told to call the next day

Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Solmom has been my Dr. for the past 13 years. My family especially missed him so much and keeping talking about him and his friendly manners. We missed him since we move to London. Very kind and warm hearted. Knowledgeable and more open to listing to your concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Excellent doctor with terrible phone staff. I love this doctor except for his terrible phone staff who takes the appointments, she just rude and does not deserve to be near a good doctor. I trust Doctor Solmon and friendly nurses. I have been with Dr. Solmon for over 12 years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I love Dr.Solmon he is great and understanding, one of the best doctor's I know. I been with him for 14 years and he is the only Doctor I can say I trust with my and my childrens life. Would never change my Doctor for any thing in the world.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr solmon is the best dr ever. Has been caring take of myself and family, he was even there with me through my csection

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr Solmon is an awesome doctor. I have had him for bout 10 years now. I now live in the U.S and still find time to go back to him for my regular check ups. He really does care about his patient and is fully attentive while listen to you. I am so glad I have him as my doctor. Wish all doctors could be nice, gentle and understanding as he.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr. Solmon is an amazing doctor. He always takes his time to make sure I understand and he is very helpful with any questions or concern I may have. As for the staff, they are very busy and can sometimes be rude however, they have no control over the long wait time.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

I adore him. He is the best doctor I ever had so far (I am 65 years old). Do not let his young age mislead you. He is not only very knowledgable in his field but very compasionate and attantive. I owe it to him that I have almost overcome the issues with my health. If it was another doctor he would not even diagnose it properly. Thank you dr Solmon very much, I wish all other doctors take it from you. I would never leave him whereever he goes. God bless you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009