Ratings for Dr. Daniel Saxon

The new clinic Sante Sunnybrooke is very disorganized, His secretary is very rude and in your face. I think she is now the manager. Calling the clinic to speak to someone is nearly impossible. Dr. Saxon is often running about 1-1&1/2 hours late on his appointments. Once you go into see him your visit lasts about 5 mins. I feel as though any information you provide on how your pregnancy is going is not charted so often he'll say "so everything is fine right?" Even though at the previous visit you had told him things that weren't going well. I believe he may be ok for an uncomplicated pregnancy even though I never found that he really listened to me when I spoke to him. My pregnancy ended up complicating and I ended up delivering my baby premature. When I told Dr. Saxon something was wrong, ( I had to go to Lakeshore because I really wasn't feeling well) he didn't really listened to what I was telling him and sent me home from the hospital (he was the doctor on call) . With some very inappropriate remarks implying I was faking (as per my impression) I delivered 3 days later.... And had to be transferred to a tertiary care centre due to my complications. I have now switched doctors. Dr. Saxon and I just never clicked from the get go

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I saw doctor Saxon in 2013 when he was at the Brunswick...all I can say is he is patient, thourough, he listens, and he is extremely knowledgeable...everything you need in a doctor. Although he didn't end up delivering my daughter I feel fortunate that he followed me throughout my pregnancy. Great doctor, highly recommend ! His secretary was a basket case disaster, but don't let that deter you from seeing him!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I delivered with him he is amazing dr everytime i would choose him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

I love Dr. Saxon - I've been a patient of his for the last 15 years. He's extremely understanding, doesn't make you feel rushed, very patient and calm - I can't say enough good things about him ... so why he has such an inefficifient and disrespectful administrative attendant managing his patients is beyond me! Her name is Tally (not sure of the spelling) and she needs a strong course in each customer service and information management.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

He is a great Dr ,he was very patient with me I had called section before with another Dr and I wanted to deliver my second baby normally but I panicked right before delivery and asked for c section he calmed me down and gave me the epidural at the right time and I made it without c section I really owe him for that,he is an amazing doctor

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Saxon and the whole team that is now at the Sunnybrook clinic are all great. He is patient, will take his time and I've never felt rushed during a visit. I've been with him for one live birth via C-section. My stiches were amazing, the nurses couldn't get over how clean and smooth my scar was. Went through a miscarriage and now pregnant again...and very happy to see much of the same staff from his old office. They are all really great and caring and I always feel that I am in good hands. They even took me last minute just because of some insecurities in my pregnancy to ease our worry since our last miscarriage. His secretary is great and will often go out of her way to care of the patients. I am so thankful I was referred to him, good caring doctors and their staff are hard to find these days.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I was very lucky to have Dr. Saxon deliver my two baby girls. I was followed at the Brunswick medical clinic before and the rudness of the staff and the fact he was often late was related to the management of the clinic because those are not issues anymore since he is at the new clinic.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Saxon is great but the secretary is rude and unhelpful most of the time.She practically yells when she speaks to you. The ultrasound technician can be difficult if she's having an off day, just FYI. All in all, the staff could be. Enter but Dr. Saxon is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. SAXON new office at Sante Sunnybrook is wonderful. He is an incredible doctor that cares about his patients. If you are able to get into the clinic I highly recommend his as a mother of 2 where he followed me through both pregnancies 1st pre eclampsia and the 2nd successful VBAC

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I love him!!! Very good doctor, very happy that i had him for the delivery of my healthy baby boy at the lakeshore hospital!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017