Ratings for Dr. Daniel Saxon

I was very lucky to have Dr. Saxon deliver my two baby girls. I was followed at the Brunswick medical clinic before and the rudness of the staff and the fact he was often late was related to the management of the clinic because those are not issues anymore since he is at the new clinic.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Saxon is great but the secretary is rude and unhelpful most of the time.She practically yells when she speaks to you. The ultrasound technician can be difficult if she's having an off day, just FYI. All in all, the staff could be. Enter but Dr. Saxon is wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. SAXON new office at Sante Sunnybrook is wonderful. He is an incredible doctor that cares about his patients. If you are able to get into the clinic I highly recommend his as a mother of 2 where he followed me through both pregnancies 1st pre eclampsia and the 2nd successful VBAC

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I love him!!! Very good doctor, very happy that i had him for the delivery of my healthy baby boy at the lakeshore hospital!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Saxon has follow my two pregnancies, he is vey profesional and he takes the time to answer any question. I always have the feeling that he cares a lot for his patients. He is currently in his new clinic, I leave the address here ,as I have read below that people still looking for him : Address:1105 Rue Hyman, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 1M5 Phone number :(514) 542-7869 He is in the second floor! Same building as Uniprix

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Saxon is an incredible doctor. He is always patient and kind. He takes the time to answer all your questions and lays out all the different options for your situation clearly. I have recently seen him in his new clinic the phone number to book and appointment is 514-542-7869. I would definitely recommend him. As for punctuality he takes his time with each patient so don't let that frustrate you, it's a good thing! You will see when you get in the room with him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Saxon is the kindest, extremely patient and most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. He has been literally my life saver. Be patient if he's running behind on the day of your appt as he will always give you the time you need for questions. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Yes I agree I've been trying to call also, I left a message and nothing...2 weeks ago I find his secretary never calls back

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have not idea what has happened to Dr. Saxon. I have been trying to reach his office since the beginning of November when I was informed by the Brunswick Medical Clinic that he had moved. I actually managed to get through on November 14 and left a message. Still no call back. Completely unacceptable that a Doctor moves and does not inform his patients and even more unacceptable that, as a patient, I cannot reach him. By the time someone gets back to me I will be told to get a new referral. Where are you and when will you contact your patients?

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Saxon is super knowledgeable and kind. He takes the time to make sure you and your baby are doing well and is very careful when he suspects something is wrong. Sweet and friendly doctor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017