Ratings for Dr. Daniel Saxon

Dr Saxon has follow my two pregnancies, he is vey profesional and he takes the time to answer any question. I always have the feeling that he cares a lot for his patients. He is currently in his new clinic, I leave the address here ,as I have read below that people still looking for him : Address:1105 Rue Hyman, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 1M5 Phone number :(514) 542-7869 He is in the second floor! Same building as Uniprix

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Saxon is an incredible doctor. He is always patient and kind. He takes the time to answer all your questions and lays out all the different options for your situation clearly. I have recently seen him in his new clinic the phone number to book and appointment is 514-542-7869. I would definitely recommend him. As for punctuality he takes his time with each patient so don't let that frustrate you, it's a good thing! You will see when you get in the room with him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Saxon is the kindest, extremely patient and most knowledgeable doctor I've ever had. He has been literally my life saver. Be patient if he's running behind on the day of your appt as he will always give you the time you need for questions. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Yes I agree I've been trying to call also, I left a message and nothing...2 weeks ago I find his secretary never calls back

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have not idea what has happened to Dr. Saxon. I have been trying to reach his office since the beginning of November when I was informed by the Brunswick Medical Clinic that he had moved. I actually managed to get through on November 14 and left a message. Still no call back. Completely unacceptable that a Doctor moves and does not inform his patients and even more unacceptable that, as a patient, I cannot reach him. By the time someone gets back to me I will be told to get a new referral. Where are you and when will you contact your patients?

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Saxon is super knowledgeable and kind. He takes the time to make sure you and your baby are doing well and is very careful when he suspects something is wrong. Sweet and friendly doctor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Saxon is very good, he takes time to explain everything. He is also kind always positive... I like him very much. The only thing I dislike is the fact that it is hard to see him The appointments are almost a year far everytime I call. If it is not urgent it is worth the wait. Thank you dr Saxon for your wonderful job.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Doctor Saxon is opening his own clinic. It will be at the corner of Hyman and Sunnybrooke. He's still an amazing doctor. It might be hard to reach him at the moment but his clinic is opening January 9th.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I really don't understand what happened. He just vanished. They gave us a number where to reach him. Its a cell, and the voicemail is full. There is no sign of where our files are at. I showed up to the temporary office he was supposedly stationed at, just to be told he was on vacation. I had an appointment, and no one reached out to tell me this? The person at the front desk said to call the number back and they'd set an appointment. ITS NOT A REAL NUMBER. The voice mail is a generic one, and it tells you the mailbox is full. Its ridiculous and extremely irresponsible. Even if he had a burn out, or there is something wrong with his health, someone should take care of his patients and let them know a status at the very least. And let me know where my files are so I can take them back and give them to a responsible doctor. I'm left with no results for my tests, no where to reach him and no more doctor. Make a statement, do something.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Performed surgery and several months later still have the same problem and severe pain. Trying to reach him is like trying to get to the moon. Secretaries are lazy, careless and couldn't care less. Changed office and is unreachable. Called his old number and was told he is on vacation but the message just says his mailbox is full and have been trying for 2 weeks. If he would have left a message saying that he is on vacation then that would save patients a lot of time and concern. Brunswick medical center extremely rude and actually hung up on me for no reason after 20 seconds and said Saxon isn't there and not their problem. Saxon could have left a forwarding number with the correct message saying that he would be away and for what period of time, to leave a message and they would return the call. He didn't do that which is very telling of how much he cares about his patients. Just learnt he also was suspended in practice year ago for a few months, article on press reader Montreal Gazette oct. 15, 2015 report. Something is very wrong. He needs to take his profession seriously and also hire competitent people to work for him. I would not recommend him at this time. Use caution and do your homework.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016