Ratings for Dr. Daniel Saxon

Yes I agree I've been trying to call also, I left a message and nothing...2 weeks ago I find his secretary never calls back

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have not idea what has happened to Dr. Saxon. I have been trying to reach his office since the beginning of November when I was informed by the Brunswick Medical Clinic that he had moved. I actually managed to get through on November 14 and left a message. Still no call back. Completely unacceptable that a Doctor moves and does not inform his patients and even more unacceptable that, as a patient, I cannot reach him. By the time someone gets back to me I will be told to get a new referral. Where are you and when will you contact your patients?

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Saxon is super knowledgeable and kind. He takes the time to make sure you and your baby are doing well and is very careful when he suspects something is wrong. Sweet and friendly doctor!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Dr Saxon is very good, he takes time to explain everything. He is also kind always positive... I like him very much. The only thing I dislike is the fact that it is hard to see him The appointments are almost a year far everytime I call. If it is not urgent it is worth the wait. Thank you dr Saxon for your wonderful job.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Doctor Saxon is opening his own clinic. It will be at the corner of Hyman and Sunnybrooke. He's still an amazing doctor. It might be hard to reach him at the moment but his clinic is opening January 9th.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I really don't understand what happened. He just vanished. They gave us a number where to reach him. Its a cell, and the voicemail is full. There is no sign of where our files are at. I showed up to the temporary office he was supposedly stationed at, just to be told he was on vacation. I had an appointment, and no one reached out to tell me this? The person at the front desk said to call the number back and they'd set an appointment. ITS NOT A REAL NUMBER. The voice mail is a generic one, and it tells you the mailbox is full. Its ridiculous and extremely irresponsible. Even if he had a burn out, or there is something wrong with his health, someone should take care of his patients and let them know a status at the very least. And let me know where my files are so I can take them back and give them to a responsible doctor. I'm left with no results for my tests, no where to reach him and no more doctor. Make a statement, do something.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Performed surgery and several months later still have the same problem and severe pain. Trying to reach him is like trying to get to the moon. Secretaries are lazy, careless and couldn't care less. Changed office and is unreachable. Called his old number and was told he is on vacation but the message just says his mailbox is full and have been trying for 2 weeks. If he would have left a message saying that he is on vacation then that would save patients a lot of time and concern. Brunswick medical center extremely rude and actually hung up on me for no reason after 20 seconds and said Saxon isn't there and not their problem. Saxon could have left a forwarding number with the correct message saying that he would be away and for what period of time, to leave a message and they would return the call. He didn't do that which is very telling of how much he cares about his patients. Just learnt he also was suspended in practice year ago for a few months, article on press reader Montreal Gazette oct. 15, 2015 report. Something is very wrong. He needs to take his profession seriously and also hire competitent people to work for him. I would not recommend him at this time. Use caution and do your homework.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Saxon is the best. He takes time to explain everything and you can tell he really cares about his patients. However, I don't know what's going on. I was supposed to see him this month but apparently, he moved from the Brunswick medical centre. I had to call them to get the new number to his office. When you call, it says the voice mail is full (called 2 times already). So, it seems to be very hard to reach him nowadays. But I'm not giving up because he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Saxon is a very professional, caring and thorough practitioner. He has been supportive and caring during a little scare we had with our second child. He saw something off and then increased our visits and tests in order to find out that our daughter was in fact ready to come out. He also had the humility to apologize that he couldn't see the signs earlier. He patiently explained our options and the effects of a cesarean. We are happy to have a healthy baby girl due to his diligence. He is a credit to his profession!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Saxon - a very professional individual, very human and respectful. Physicians I know speak very highly of him. He listened to my concerns and together we agreed upon a decision he suggested.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016