Ratings for Dr. Daniel Saxon

I love dr.saxon ! Even tho you can wait for over 2 hours 1/2 to see him ! TAline is amazing .. But all the other staff are very rude and unrespectful ! The "Boss" of the secretarys is. The worst !!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I was referred to Dr Saxon after having the news that my pregnancy was not viable. What a professional. He greeted us, shook my hand and explained what had happened, what the treatment plan would be and took the time to listen to me. I was crying so much but yet he was very reassuring. The waiting area is always packed but he is worth waiting for. He gives each patient the time they need while considering there are others Waiting. He was an angel in trying times.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Very kind, calming, knowledgable doctor. His punctuality partly coincides with really taking his time with each patient and really answering your questions when asked. I had complete confidence with him as my doctor. It ended up being a different doctor on shift when I delivered.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Very good obgyn will take the time it needs for you to understand everything that is at stake, risk pros and cons. Very respectful of women and very much into pregnancies. The only bad things is that because he's so carrying it means delays..... You can wait up to 3 hours to see him when you show up in time. Best to call Talin to know how much he's running late so you don't waste your time hearing the other secretaries making nasty comments about patients they speak to on the phone and laugh all together about people very much the most unprofessional staff I ever seen in a medical clinic and maybe even in any context I've ever been I have to say even waitress at bars already have more manners than these secretaries. There is a big need of a big clean up in that staff or obligatory ethic class so they can learn proper manner.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Saxon is a lovely man who takes the time explain, and listen to all your questions and concerns. His secretary on the other hand , is one of the most UNPROFESIONAL people I have ever seen. After waiting nearly 3 hours the nurse walked past me and said "Don't worry you're next!" . About 5 minutes later an elderly women gets up and says to the secretary that she had to be at work by noon. The secretary says to her "don't worry I'll take care of it ." She then walks down the hallway and switched the files in the door to make her next. I WAS THERE LONG BEFORE THE LADY AND I ALSO HAD TO RUSH BACK TO WORK! Then the secretary (who NEVER calls patients) calls her name. I was appalled, I went to the nurse and told her this wasn't fair. The nurse answered "I know, but she runs this clinic, she's been here so long, I apologize but you should tell her!" So I went to her and told her I knew I was next and I heard the conversation she had with the older women and how she had to be at work. All she could say to me (not even looking at me) was " I made a mistake with the files, she was next." BULL. I was so furious. Once I was finally called the nurse came to me once again and apologized and told me I was right, we were next, the secretary tried to do the lady a favor and she shouldn't have done that! I have noticed for years now how the Secretary will talk to her colleges about patients after she gets off the phone with them. So rude and inappropriate. Does she not realize WE are also patients and can hear everything she says?!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

What can I say about Dr Saxon !!! Let me start with saying Thank you!!! Dr Saxon has always been there when you need him....always involved my husband in decisions....would actually take the time to talk to you before & after examination ... Merci Dr Saxon & Taline (secretary)... See you in the New Year!!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

If it wasn't so difficult to find a qualified gynaecologist in Quebec I would not continue to see Dr. Saxon. I have only been going because my former gynaecologist only accepts pregnant patients now. Dr. Saxon has the WORST staff ever encountered in any doctor's officer, bar none. During my first appointment, he left the room to let me get changed, and I could overhear his assistant discussing me with him -- as if I wasn't even there -- while I was in the examining room. On my third visit, after having waited for close to three hours, I finally got to see the good doctor. However his nurse neglected to leave a crucial item in the examining room necessary for the exam and he had to leave to go get it. Not only did he apologize in a cursory manner, but the exam itself was highly painful. When I told him that it was over, he informed me that he could have done an ultrasound. Really?? Very unfortunate that I have no choice but to go back there for a follow-up.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Amazing doctor. he delivered my baby boy. he is so professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

On pregnancy #2 with Dr. Saxon and I can't say enough good things about him! He is kind, attentive, listens to all your concerns and willing to discuss a multitude of options to all your questions. Yes sometimes the wait time is long, but I would rather wait to see a doctor who takes the time to talk to you, than one who is on time and rushes you out the door! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Only one negative, is his secretary who at times can be quite rude and unwilling to help should you ever need it.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Amazing doctor! The best i have ever known! He is very cautious and takes his time for you. Very Professional. Le meilleur docteur que j'ai eu. Il répond aux questions et il prend le temps pour toi. Très très professionnel. Thank you Dr Saxon!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015