Ratings for Dr. Daniel Saxon

Performed surgery and several months later still have the same problem and severe pain. Trying to reach him is like trying to get to the moon. Secretaries are lazy, careless and couldn't care less. Changed office and is unreachable. Called his old number and was told he is on vacation but the message just says his mailbox is full and have been trying for 2 weeks. If he would have left a message saying that he is on vacation then that would save patients a lot of time and concern. Brunswick medical center extremely rude and actually hung up on me for no reason after 20 seconds and said Saxon isn't there and not their problem. Saxon could have left a forwarding number with the correct message saying that he would be away and for what period of time, to leave a message and they would return the call. He didn't do that which is very telling of how much he cares about his patients. Just learnt he also was suspended in practice year ago for a few months, article on press reader Montreal Gazette oct. 15, 2015 report. Something is very wrong. He needs to take his profession seriously and also hire competitent people to work for him. I would not recommend him at this time. Use caution and do your homework.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Saxon is the best. He takes time to explain everything and you can tell he really cares about his patients. However, I don't know what's going on. I was supposed to see him this month but apparently, he moved from the Brunswick medical centre. I had to call them to get the new number to his office. When you call, it says the voice mail is full (called 2 times already). So, it seems to be very hard to reach him nowadays. But I'm not giving up because he is the best.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Saxon is a very professional, caring and thorough practitioner. He has been supportive and caring during a little scare we had with our second child. He saw something off and then increased our visits and tests in order to find out that our daughter was in fact ready to come out. He also had the humility to apologize that he couldn't see the signs earlier. He patiently explained our options and the effects of a cesarean. We are happy to have a healthy baby girl due to his diligence. He is a credit to his profession!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Saxon - a very professional individual, very human and respectful. Physicians I know speak very highly of him. He listened to my concerns and together we agreed upon a decision he suggested.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Love love love him ! There's too much good to say about dr Saxon !!! He's just amazing !! Knows what he's doing , cares for his patients , he even takes time to call them on his own private line from home if he knows somethings up or wants to check in !! I'm so thankful for him ! He was a saviour in bad moments and continues to be my hero!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

I love dr.saxon ! Even tho you can wait for over 2 hours 1/2 to see him ! TAline is amazing .. But all the other staff are very rude and unrespectful ! The "Boss" of the secretarys is. The worst !!!!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I was referred to Dr Saxon after having the news that my pregnancy was not viable. What a professional. He greeted us, shook my hand and explained what had happened, what the treatment plan would be and took the time to listen to me. I was crying so much but yet he was very reassuring. The waiting area is always packed but he is worth waiting for. He gives each patient the time they need while considering there are others Waiting. He was an angel in trying times.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Very kind, calming, knowledgable doctor. His punctuality partly coincides with really taking his time with each patient and really answering your questions when asked. I had complete confidence with him as my doctor. It ended up being a different doctor on shift when I delivered.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Very good obgyn will take the time it needs for you to understand everything that is at stake, risk pros and cons. Very respectful of women and very much into pregnancies. The only bad things is that because he's so carrying it means delays..... You can wait up to 3 hours to see him when you show up in time. Best to call Talin to know how much he's running late so you don't waste your time hearing the other secretaries making nasty comments about patients they speak to on the phone and laugh all together about people very much the most unprofessional staff I ever seen in a medical clinic and maybe even in any context I've ever been I have to say even waitress at bars already have more manners than these secretaries. There is a big need of a big clean up in that staff or obligatory ethic class so they can learn proper manner.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr Saxon is a lovely man who takes the time explain, and listen to all your questions and concerns. His secretary on the other hand , is one of the most UNPROFESIONAL people I have ever seen. After waiting nearly 3 hours the nurse walked past me and said "Don't worry you're next!" . About 5 minutes later an elderly women gets up and says to the secretary that she had to be at work by noon. The secretary says to her "don't worry I'll take care of it ." She then walks down the hallway and switched the files in the door to make her next. I WAS THERE LONG BEFORE THE LADY AND I ALSO HAD TO RUSH BACK TO WORK! Then the secretary (who NEVER calls patients) calls her name. I was appalled, I went to the nurse and told her this wasn't fair. The nurse answered "I know, but she runs this clinic, she's been here so long, I apologize but you should tell her!" So I went to her and told her I knew I was next and I heard the conversation she had with the older women and how she had to be at work. All she could say to me (not even looking at me) was " I made a mistake with the files, she was next." BULL. I was so furious. Once I was finally called the nurse came to me once again and apologized and told me I was right, we were next, the secretary tried to do the lady a favor and she shouldn't have done that! I have noticed for years now how the Secretary will talk to her colleges about patients after she gets off the phone with them. So rude and inappropriate. Does she not realize WE are also patients and can hear everything she says?!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016