Ratings for Dr. Joseph Lee

Have been seeing him since I was a child. He is always willing to listen and always asks if there is anything else you want to discuss before the end of an appointment. He never rushes you out of his office and has always referred me when needed to specialist but never sends for unnessecery tests or treatment.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

A very marginal physician. Quite awkward when discussing sensitive matters.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

i been seeing him for long time. i refer my whole family to him. he try to create more doctors for our community. i know sometime we only see his student but please give them some chance. if you don't it will make his job harder to teach new doctors. it's a part of his job to five his students chance to and if you don't want to see them just say you don't want to be part of it then you will see him every time you go there.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Lee recently opened a new Centre For Family Medicine at King and Victoria Streets in Kitchener. This facility is state of the art and efficient. We are proud long time patients of Dr. Lee's and followed him from his Fischer Hallman & Glasgow offices. The work that he has done with interns and drawing more physicians to the Kitchener Waterloo area has been remarkable. Cindy & Don Cambridge Ontario

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

I cannot believe how arrogant this man is, he is so full of himself it makes me ill just thinking about it. He runs a teaching center and I'm sure it is for the purpose of making himself feel important

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr Lee always explains everything to me so i can understand and takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered. I've never had to wait when i go to the office. The staff are friendly and courteous. We are lucky to have a great family doc.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Very friendly and personable. Very prompt, gentle and kind to paitents. A great doctor to have!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

If you are looking for a family doctor, look elsewhere. Instead of diagnosing a patient with a potential real illness (which would probably take more time being a doctor for), he usually just says it should pass within a day or 2. Not once, not twice, but three times he has done this to family, and all times they have ended up in the hospital for an overnight stay. I am not impressed by Dr. Lee and I know a few other people who feel the same way. It is scary to think that other patients may be going through the same scenarios, but even more scary is the fact that this is a TEACHING HOSPITAL! Are the new doctors going to fall in to the same path as Dr. Lee... i sure hope not. FYI, I rated knowledgeable as 3 because I believe he does posess an above average knowledge of medicine. He just does not come across to me as wanting to use it in a completely helpful way.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Joseph Lee is a great doctor. I've been seeing him for years now and he always takes the time to explain things and answer my questions. He listens and really cares. Exams are thorough and he will refer you to a specialist if it's necessary. He is incredibly skilled and has good bedside manner. I feel lucky to have him as a physician. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

We have been trying to switch to another doctor for some time.......even resorted to pleading with one of the other doctors that he works with but unable to switch so far.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008