Ratings for Dr. Donald Deegan

Dr.Deegan has been my doctor for 20 years. He has always taken the time to listen to me but I sometimes felt that he didn’t have the right answers/solutions to what was wrong. Sometimes felt rushed.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr deegan has been my family doctor since he started in the late 80's in ER. Sad to understand that he is retired but wish him a quick recovery.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Great doctor had him most of my life always there for my problems but sad to say I just found out that he is retired... I no longer have a doctor... Speedy recovery and best wishes Dr. D Deegan.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

He is worth the drive:) very caring he takes time to help you. We Love our family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Great family doctor! His nurse Dawn is fantastic! They both are very knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Been with Dr. Deegan over nearly 30 years, since I was a child. Thankfully, have never had to see him often. He's always been a great family doctor and I feel confident with his services. It can't be easy doing his job!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Deegan for 26 years. Over the years we may have had the occ. challenge but we were always able to talk about it. In the last 3 to 4 years Dr Deegan has been incredibly supportive, understanding and helpful to me and my family. I have noticed that the way they run the office has improved with improved communication systems, appointment scheduling, asseement procedure by the Registered Nurse before Dr Deegan comes in and when Dr Deegan comes in, he gives me all the time I need . I love Dr Deegan and his staff. The receptionists are very kind and courteous. We are all humans and have good and bad days and so have our healthcare providers. If you genuinely approach your doctor kindly and let him or her know what you dislike I am sure your doctor will listen to you. I say this as I have read some previous negative comments about some doctors. We all are not perfect. But we all try our best. Regards. Bettina :)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I find Dr. Deegan to be very helpful, knowledgable and caring. Took time to fix problem and explain things as well. I'm

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

didn kno my name very well. H e thut my name was bill murray but it s really will burphy. not good doc

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He's very kind and compassionate. Knowledgeable when it comes to kids in particular

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016