Ratings for Dr. Donald Deegan

Great family doctor! His nurse Dawn is fantastic! They both are very knowledgeable and professional

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Been with Dr. Deegan over nearly 30 years, since I was a child. Thankfully, have never had to see him often. He's always been a great family doctor and I feel confident with his services. It can't be easy doing his job!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Deegan for 26 years. Over the years we may have had the occ. challenge but we were always able to talk about it. In the last 3 to 4 years Dr Deegan has been incredibly supportive, understanding and helpful to me and my family. I have noticed that the way they run the office has improved with improved communication systems, appointment scheduling, asseement procedure by the Registered Nurse before Dr Deegan comes in and when Dr Deegan comes in, he gives me all the time I need . I love Dr Deegan and his staff. The receptionists are very kind and courteous. We are all humans and have good and bad days and so have our healthcare providers. If you genuinely approach your doctor kindly and let him or her know what you dislike I am sure your doctor will listen to you. I say this as I have read some previous negative comments about some doctors. We all are not perfect. But we all try our best. Regards. Bettina :)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I find Dr. Deegan to be very helpful, knowledgable and caring. Took time to fix problem and explain things as well. I'm

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

didn kno my name very well. H e thut my name was bill murray but it s really will burphy. not good doc

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

He's very kind and compassionate. Knowledgeable when it comes to kids in particular

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Deegan for over 20 years, since I was a child. I have never had one complaint about him. He is very compassionate and takes the time to listen. I have seen him for multiple reasons ranging from minor to major things and always received the treatment I felt was proper. I have never had a problem getting an appt within a day and have never waited over 15 minutes to see him. Truly a great doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Deegan is a caring, thorough, supportive doctor. I always feel confident that he has followed through on all issues that need to be addressed.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

DR Deegan should on long be a doctor. he sent me back work with bad lower back,degenerative disc disease, ribs out place,bad neck and left shoulder injury.i went to his to get stronger pain kills because i was collapsing,but he said faking it So i put may self in the hospital and the only to get i was to say i was going to kill myself. I in for 4 weeks where i got stronger pain kills.When i got out I found a new wonderful doctor that silent to my problems and has safe my life. I WILL NEVER W ORK AGAIN BECAUSE DR DEEGAN AND WISB

Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Deegan was my doctor for over 20 years - I have recently switched because of the horrible staff he has, always waiting to get in to see him (sometimes in excess of 1 hour), and then being rushed through the appointment like he doesn't even care. Keep billing OHIP -- get as much money as you can each day by cramming in as many people as possible. Makes me sick!! Time to retire Don!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015