Ratings for Dr. Jon P. Lensmeyer

Dr. Lensmeyer seems to know his facts, and at times he's friendly and helpful, but he can also be very irritable. One time I mentioned that that the lotion on the scope he was using was too hot on my skin, and he gritted his teeth and told me that it had been just fine when he tested it and he proceeded. He makes no secret of the fact that he does NOT like to do certain parts of exams and will get out of them if he can find a way to do it. One time I went in due to pain and he got in an argument with the nurse who thought he should do a thorough exam, and he sharply told her he was not required to. He told me there was nothing wrong with me that an ob/gyn could diagnose. I then went to my General doctor, who quickly did a urine test and diagnosed a urine infection. I would have thought an ob/gyn could have done that. Once you go to a specific doctor at Northpointe, you can't switch to a different one. So choose your first doctor carefully.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

He is a great dr. I have him now and when I had my daughter. He is very understanding and will give you all the time you need with questions.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Lensmeyer delivered my first child and it was a textbook pregnancy. With my second pregnancy, I had complications and delivered at a different hospital. He is fine for a normal pregnancies but I would go to a different docto if complications arise. He is professional and has a good bedside manner and is good for pap smears and exams. The only complaint about the office is that they are very busy.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr Lensmeyer saved my life and saved me from having to have a hysterectomy. I had complications from a D&C and lost 1/3 of my blood. His quick actions saved not only my life but enabled me to have a healthy baby boy 2 years later. He has delivered 2 of my 3 children via C-Section. I trust him and his office completely!!! Everyone in his office is nice, caring and I don't feel like cattle going through his office.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Lensmeyer always takes the time to make you feel important. I always feel like I can share any medical concern with him and he listens.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

This doctor was great for annual exams, polite, timely, interested, etc. However, when I developed a pregnancy difficulty, I called for help. He downplayed it, and the consequences were nearly dire. Later, he said nothing in my medical history would have suggested that I'd develop that complication, which was blatantly untrue. I think his office may be too busy. I see another physician now, and I'd be careful about seeing Dr. Lensmeyer if you have any health conditions that are out of the ordinary.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

I respected him and his staff right away. Totally gentle and walks you through every step of his exam.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

Dr. Jon P. Lensmeyer's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Port Huron, MI