Ratings for Dr. Dale Gray

Dr Gray is a brilliant doctor in every aspect of her field. And the staff always warns you about the waiting time, so no reasons to complain

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Gray is amazing in every way, very knowledgeable, approachable including the staff led by Annie, who is also courteous and very helpful. The doctor herself treats you as a person and not a number. I'm very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Dale Gray has been my ophthalmologist for many years. She and her staff are very professional. friendly and sensitive to patients' needs. The team led by Annie is very efficient and the fact that the staff have been with Dr. Gray long term, shows that the practice is well-run. Dr. Gray is very knowledgeable and thorough, instilling confidence in her patients. While wait times are understandably long, once one is in Dr. Gray's examination room, she is totally focussed on her patient and you never feel that she is rushed for time. Her examination is thorough and she takes time to explain test results and answer all questions. I feel very privileged to have Dr. Gray as my ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Gray for 10 years. She has had the same staff which certainly says something about this medical practice. I totally understand when wait times are longer than expected and plan in advance. All the test take time and she is very thorough. When leaving messages I have always had my calls returned. Dr Gray treated both my elderly parents and she was exceptionally caring and respectful of their conditions

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Have gone to Dr. Gray for years. She is the best, always tells you if a certain test will cost you. I have diabetes, so I need the best testing to be done for my eyes. Always tells you if OHIP will not cover, you are not forced to have this testing done, your choice. Have always found the staff excellent, and efficient. Yes, you do have to wait for quite a while, when I know I am going there I just plan for more time, this also happens at Medical Doctors offices.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Gray is an excellent Doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable , meticulous and caring. She is supported by an By a very efficient team headed by Annie and Esther.They are always very helpful and make sure that all tests are done and appointments scheduled. I cannot understand the negative comments. My experience and that of a few patients I know who come to this practice is the exact opposite. We feel so fortunate to have a doctor and team of this exceptional caliber. Yes you do have to wait. That is the price if everyone is to be seen by the best!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

As much as going to the doctor may not be something I get excited about, the staff (all of them) are quite amazing as they are courteous, gentle, really supportive and professional in all that they do. Just like Dr. Gray who is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr grey is amazing.....the best....Her staff is totally rude and unfriendly . They make you want to never go back. As well, wait times totally unreasonable

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I concur with the extreme wait times despite having an appointment and showing up on time. However Dr Gray is excellent!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I once visited this doctor I was referred to her by my Doctor for scratches on my Cornia. She did spend 2 minutes with me and referred me to cornia specialist. HOWEVER I GOT AN $80 bill for eye prescription which I did not need. I actually started a conversation letting her know that a week ago I got new glasses. I refused to pay it and told her staff that I never asked for the proscription. Please BEAWARE that her staff will charger you for different tests without asking you if you need the test and want to pay for it. PLEASE MAKE SURE to ask about the charges before they start any tests. I have geared from few people that They did not want the tests and at the end feel embarrassed not to pay. I hope other patients that have been through this come forward and leave a comment to stop them from doing this.

Submitted October 27, 2015