Ratings for Dr. Eric Silver

Greedy doctor that only cares about money. All the good reviews are fake and coming from his staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I consider myself very lucky to have him as my Family Doctor. Both the Doctor and the staff that work at the front desk are wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Silver has cared for myself and my family for over 25 years and we have been extremely satisfied with his care. His staff are excellent and very responsive to our needs. He is excellent at what he does, we have always been able to count on him and we feel very fortunate to have him as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Silver treated my 92-year-old father who, it turned out, was suffering from terminal esophageal cancer. Dr. Silver is Heartless and almost robotic - he showed my father no compassion, was rude, made no eye contact and had a generally dismissive attitude. I felt such an incredible aversion to his disgusting manner that I am writing this 7 years after my father’s death. He shouldn’t be practising medicine, period.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I believe Dr Silver cares and has a good heart, and is knowledgeable. It is fair to say that the experience of seeing him feels rushed. He speaks quickly, diagnoses quickly, and yes it's true as others have commented, you're out of the door before you know it. But personally I can deal with that, provided I trust his medical opinion, which after almost 10 years, I do. His personality and style won't work for everybody, but I believe he's a good practitioner and that clinic is great. The support staff, nurse, and muscular skeletal specialist (Dr Burnie) are all excellent and very friendly. But if you want a doctor who takes his time, remembers your history without looking it up, and asks about your dog and your fishing trip, this isn't the guy for you. I've always waited 10-15 minutes after the appointment time but no more than that.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

A bit of a bully. Not always current. Pressure to buy supplements and otherwise generate OHIP and non-OHIP revenues. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Silver for over 20 years. He treats my entire family including my children and parents. I cannot say enough about the incredible care he provides us with. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I brought my 17 month old daughter in for a very simple dose of twin rx. I have never been to this clinic and will not be returning. The nurse that saw us was lovey but Dr. Silver was awful. He barely spoke to us when he came in the room and came at my daughter with the needle without any bedside manner whatsoever. He jabbed her with the needle and didn’t even offer us a cotton swab or a bandaid, even though she was bleeding. Needless to say she was crying profusely and he basically hurried out the door without saying a word. Frankly I found him to have a terrible demeanour and he frightened my daughter. This man should not be in the healing/medical profession. He is the antithesis to what it means to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

arrogant - rude - zero eye contact because he's typing the whole time - pushes you out the door so he can get on to the next patient - no warmth - I feel sorry for such an empty life

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

More of a business man than a doctor. Low standard of care, looking to make referrals and sell over priced supplements. Avoid at all costs (I would be very suspect of the 5 across the board ratings you see here).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017