Ratings for Dr. Eric Silver

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgable and helpful. My family is grateful for the care he provides.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've been a patient with Dr. Silver for a few years. A while ago he saw a mole that "didn't look right". He sent me right to the dermatologist and thank goodness, it was a stage 1 melanoma. If he didn't catch it, who knows when I would have had it checked and diagnosed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Silver is professional, knowledgeable and open minded. He has worked with me over the years, takes my opinions into account and has helped me overcome my complicate medical condition. I am grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I see Dr. Silver for my migraine headaches. He has helped me get off my pain medications. I am blessed to have found such a caring Doctor. Thank you for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I havent any idea how he got good ratings. He was good when he started (and we were among those patients).... now, he's usually late, spends little time with you, choosing instead to refer you to some other "professional" in his clinic, and - if you don't pay the extra three hundred a year - charges you for the little extras that good doctors do as a matter of course. Needless to say, we're looking to move!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

This "doctor" is more concerned with time then he is the oateient. I've been going to him for 2 years and each time I think it will improve but it never does. He doesn't listen and tries to sell you all natural drugs that actually made me even more ill than before taking them. DONT TRUST THIS DOCTOR!! I would never bring my elderly parents to see this man.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Silver helped me lose 40 pounds and I was able to stop my blood pressure medication and diabetes pills. Dr Silver has changed my life and I am now able to do things I could not even imagine doing before. Thank you Dr Silver and your wonderful team.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Very happy with the care that Dr Silver has provided myself and my family over the years. He has our backs and we know we are in good hands. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Silver's since my last doctor retired 5 years ago. I have always had good experiences with him, and trust him completely with my health. He isn't quick to always prescribe medications, and is very thorough. He has really helped me with some health problems, and I am so thankful to have him as my doctor! Highly recommended, but I don't think he is currently accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Outstanding Doctor ~ Dr. Silver is the best Doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable, thorough and takes problems seriously. He thoroughly investigates everything and provides excellent referrals. His staff is excellent and takes my blood sample in the office and does not make me go to the lab.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017