Ratings for Dr. Eric Silver

A bit of a bully. Not always current. Pressure to buy supplements and otherwise generate OHIP and non-OHIP revenues. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Silver for over 20 years. He treats my entire family including my children and parents. I cannot say enough about the incredible care he provides us with. I hope he never retires.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I brought my 17 month old daughter in for a very simple dose of twin rx. I have never been to this clinic and will not be returning. The nurse that saw us was lovey but Dr. Silver was awful. He barely spoke to us when he came in the room and came at my daughter with the needle without any bedside manner whatsoever. He jabbed her with the needle and didn’t even offer us a cotton swab or a bandaid, even though she was bleeding. Needless to say she was crying profusely and he basically hurried out the door without saying a word. Frankly I found him to have a terrible demeanour and he frightened my daughter. This man should not be in the healing/medical profession. He is the antithesis to what it means to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

arrogant - rude - zero eye contact because he's typing the whole time - pushes you out the door so he can get on to the next patient - no warmth - I feel sorry for such an empty life

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

More of a business man than a doctor. Low standard of care, looking to make referrals and sell over priced supplements. Avoid at all costs (I would be very suspect of the 5 across the board ratings you see here).

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

This "doctor" should find another profession. He is the most arrogant, rude, sarcastic and impatient doctor that I have ever met. He should not be practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgable and helpful. My family is grateful for the care he provides.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I've been a patient with Dr. Silver for a few years. A while ago he saw a mole that "didn't look right". He sent me right to the dermatologist and thank goodness, it was a stage 1 melanoma. If he didn't catch it, who knows when I would have had it checked and diagnosed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Silver is professional, knowledgeable and open minded. He has worked with me over the years, takes my opinions into account and has helped me overcome my complicate medical condition. I am grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I see Dr. Silver for my migraine headaches. He has helped me get off my pain medications. I am blessed to have found such a caring Doctor. Thank you for the excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017