Ratings for Dr. Michiel Van Den Hof

After a scary experience with a very unqualified ultrasound tech at another hospital Dr. Van den Hof's assessment completely changed our prognoses and prevented some very invasive treatments. He not only looked after our baby, he also eased out minds.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

It will be 25 years this year, that this Dr. walked my husband and I through a very difficult pregnancy, labor, and subsequent loss of my daughter. As a nurse, I knew how high risk I was. Not only did this Dr. respect me as a nurse, but he treated me like a mother who just lost a child. Very caring and compassionate. Great follow up. Brilliant. A very kind soul with a huge heart. You, Sir, are a credit to the profession. Thank you. I went on to have 3 other daughters, but will never forget November 6, 1991.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor !!!! Honestly the best

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

The most kind hearted individual you will ever meet. His professionalism is outstanding. Being a first time mother I couldn't ask for a better doctor to ease me into motherhood.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

If it wasn't for Dr Van Den Hof my little girl wouldn't be with us today. Words could never express how much we thank him for being there for us.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, and compassionate. He is very thorough and has a great sense if humour and bedside manner that puts you at ease. I love Dr. Van Den Hof!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Cared for me through 2 pregnancies. He really is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had Dr.VanDenHof as my physician with my first pregnancy, he was very genuine and explained everything in 'my terms', not medical terminology. His staff was very supportive. My baby would have been 15 yrs old.. thank you Dr. VanDenHof.. you are an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Exceptional and amazing physician. He is the complete package that you want for an OBS; he is extremely compassionate yet skillful and knowledgable as a surgeon and OBS physician. I felt very blessed to have him follow my pregnancy and deliver my second child. I had complete confidence in him on all levels.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. VDH delived 2 of my children ,he is a kind and gentle man , He listens and gives good sound advice .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011