You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michiel Van Den Hof

The most kind hearted individual you will ever meet. His professionalism is outstanding. Being a first time mother I couldn't ask for a better doctor to ease me into motherhood.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He is an amazing doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, and compassionate. He is very thorough and has a great sense if humour and bedside manner that puts you at ease. I love Dr. Van Den Hof!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I had Dr.VanDenHof as my physician with my first pregnancy, he was very genuine and explained everything in 'my terms', not medical terminology. His staff was very supportive. My baby would have been 15 yrs old.. thank you Dr. VanDenHof.. you are an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Exceptional and amazing physician. He is the complete package that you want for an OBS; he is extremely compassionate yet skillful and knowledgable as a surgeon and OBS physician. I felt very blessed to have him follow my pregnancy and deliver my second child. I had complete confidence in him on all levels.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. VDH delived 2 of my children ,he is a kind and gentle man , He listens and gives good sound advice .

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

This doctor has served me through a twin pregnancy, then with my son recently. He's exceptionally professional has a wonderful sense of humour, and is truly eager to serve his clients, and even eagerly greeted my twins two years later, rather proud of 'his work'. If you get this doctor, count yourself lucky. He bends over backwards for most of his patients.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

he wasn't my ob during my pregnancy, but he was the doctor who did a level 2 ultrasound when i was twenty three weeks, and also delivered my daughter. automatically, i could tell he was very brilliant and had passion for what he does.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

He was awsome and very consiterate of My feelings. If I were to have another baby I would really like him to be the Dr to deliver

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Dr. Michiel Van Den Hof's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The most kind hearted individual you will ever meet. His professionalism is outstanding. Being a first time mother I couldn't ask for a better doctor to ease me..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If it wasn't for Dr Van Den Hof my little girl wouldn't be with us today. Words could never express how much we thank him for being there for us."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an amazing doctor. Extremely knowledgeable, kind, caring, and compassionate. He is very thorough and has a great sense if humour and bedside manner that p..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Cared for me through 2 pregnancies. He really is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met. "

April 14, 2015