Ratings for Dr. Lawrance Olfert

Drumheller will lose one of the best Doctors, when he decides to retire. He is old school in many ways, but still up to date on all the new as well. He problem solves, while still keeping in touch what is going on. He always has time to listen, even when he is run off his feet. A TRUE Doctor, that loves his work. Too bad not all can be like him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Been our family doctor for 30 years and we love him. He has no problem sending you to a specialist if need be or if you want a second opinion. We just love him and don't know where to go if he retires.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Olfert is a great doctor.. I never want him to retire..He helped me get through cancer and also a divorse.. He is such a caring man.He isn't a 9-5.. 5 min appt doctor.. Residents would become great Dr's if they followed his ways..New ones coming out of university want to pay off their school loans fast and rush u through appt. I'm sure that's why they treat u like a number not a person and that's too bad..They are book smart but w no bedside manner they'll never excell..(not all of them but many)

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr Olfert helped me in his own free time and wrote a letter for me when my own family Dr was too busy. He is a true gent and any time I've been in ER and blessed with him as my Dr I have left begging him to take me as a patient (something he hears daily) Excellent, just Excellent!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

When I think of this dr. I get tears in my eyes. I have so much respect and gratefulness towards him. He really listens to what I say and when I go in with a complaint, he takes it seriously. Thanks to him, I had an early cancer diagnosis which saved my life. He is one of the few who really cares. Highly recommend this wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Olfert has been my doctor for over 30 years and he is worderful!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Olfert is such a caring man. He never rushes you out of appt. He works way late hrs..after clinic patients he goes and sees his patients that are in the hospital. I cant say enough about this wonderful doctor. I hate the thought of him retiring ever.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

fantastic Doctor. Cares so much about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

DR OLFERT IS THE BEST DOCTOR . DRUMHELLER. WILL BE AT A LOSS WHEN HE RETIRED. I KNOW I WILL BE.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Love this doctor, he has been my godsend!!! Dreading the day he retires.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014