You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Dorah

Dr. Dorah and his staff are very kind and gentle. He eased my concerns when my daughter first had jaundice (when she was born) , and let us come in with short notice when she had a cold. His receptionist/nurse was so sweet too. We are very lucky to have them in St. Catharines.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Wished I felt like I could ask him questions without feeling like I was bothering or inconviencing him. He's quick, courteous... but when I ask questions he treats as if I'm anxious or overreacting, when really I'm just a first time mom with questions. Other than that, he does great assessments and is always polite.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Met me, asked me questions about my son, typed up the answers on his computer keyboard, went to check out my son and stuck his filthy unwashed hands in my 3-week-old's mouth. Why am I diligently sanitizing nipples, bottles, and soothers just for a doctor to stick an office-full of germs into my infant's mouth?! Not impressed!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

He knows his stuff, explains clearly and never talks down to me, and is very polite and friendly. He used to lack a bit on his punctuality, but has really improved on this as of late. He is straight up, to the point, very accommodating- nothing more you could ask for. I have nothing but good things to say about him!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

So so so slow!!! Making little children wait should be a crime

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr Dorah is excellent with my daughter. His one secretary Barb is super nice but the other one is just down right rude about everything. His punctuality is lacking but other then that I find he is good with my child

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr Dorah is great, he always finds time to squeeze us in if our daughter is sick or we are worried about something. He has always taken his time to answer our questions & is very gentle with our daughter. She might hate needles but she always has a smile for him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr Dorah was by far THE rudest doctor I have ever encountered. He treated all my concerns like I was an idiot. When we brought our son for his first well-baby visit and denied vaccinations, he literally told us he could not be his doctor anymore because he "didn't know how to treat him without vaccinating" .... Uhm, hello? The same way doctors have been treating children for centuries before vaccines were ever around!!?!... He was extremely rude to us, he outright lied to us when we gave him our reasons for not vaccinating, and he was just all around a pompous jerk. No doctor should ever talk down to a parent like they are stupid for voicing their opinions or concerns. If you are planning to not vaccinate, he is definitely the wrong doctor for you. If you have concerns about your child's health, he is probably still the wrong doctor for you.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

The worst experience with a doctor ever. He sent my daughter for tests and said to have the results sent to him. He is my sons doctor and said he would take on my daughter as a patient now aswell.The day of her appointment they cancelled after I took the day off to take her. When I rescheduled the appointment they couldn't find her test results so I had to spend hours on the phone tracking them down and having them resent to his office. I then received a call hours later saying he would not see her because she did not have a referral from another doctor. It was him that told us to come see him. Now we have to start this several month process all over again with another doctor. Terrible experience!.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Nicholas Dorah's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Dorah and his staff are very kind and gentle. He eased my concerns when my daughter first had jaundice (when she was born) , and let us come in with short n..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Wished I felt like I could ask him questions without feeling like I was bothering or inconviencing him. He's quick, courteous... but when I ask questions he tre..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Met me, asked me questions about my son, typed up the answers on his computer keyboard, went to check out my son and stuck his filthy unwashed hands in my 3-wee..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible staff, if I could give minus stars I would. They're rude, they measure incorrectly and they will hang up on you. Doctors okay, bit slow though."

August 27, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L2M0" to "L2R 4L4". Address has been updated from "None" to "140 Niagara Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057041281".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He knows his stuff, explains clearly and never talks down to me, and is very polite and friendly. He used to lack a bit on his punctuality, but has really impro..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "So so so slow!!! Making little children wait should be a crime"

January 8, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Dorah is excellent with my daughter. His one secretary Barb is super nice but the other one is just down right rude about everything. His punctuality is lack..."

January 4, 2015