Ratings for Dr. James Faught

Love him , he is a wonderful man . Sometimes it’s hard to get a hold of them on the phone but when I do , We always get in . Dr Faught has delivery both my children and couldn’t ask for a better person .Love him .

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

It's impossible to get a hold of the staff to make an appointment. But Dr Faught is the best in the business!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

very helpful and easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable when it comes to mental health issues and really does his best and goes out of his way to help

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Love him, he is a fantastic doctor, actually pays attention to what you tell him ...but his staff are the pits, trying to get someone on the phone is more painful them giving yourself a root canal. and forget about leaving a message,....

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr Faught prescribed my first birth controll pill... Since delivered all 5 of my children... diagnosed all issues ... Youngest now 19... Unbelievable man. Patient, honest and kind .... What else can I say? A wonderful Dr and I am sure as just a wonderful dad

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Best doctor there is! Been my doctor my entire life (I'm now 32), and now he's my daughters doctor too. Will be EXTREMELY missed when he does decide to retire.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I agree with the patient that mentioned his outstanding personality. I love this guy! He's been my doctor for 30 years...however, my husband went to him for 2 visits and was not impressed. While he's a wonderful man, he does not listen. I too have had 'real' problems and he will say..'that's too bad'. lol...ok, but what do I doooooo. I also do not run to the doctor just to chat, so it's important to me when I do go. On one occasion I did my 'internet' research, which I would prefer not to do, and told him what to prescribe. I've since found another doctor, but I wish Dr Faught nothing but the best.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr Faught has been my doctor my whole life (I'm now 30). I don't think I would ever trust another GP as much as I do him. He's a wonderful doctor and wonderful human being!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Dr. Faught is an amazing person but as of late I feel he's not paying attention. He seems distracted. He has diagnosed me wrong 3 times in the past 5 months.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012